C’ville October 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

any hints ??? ;):)

jk jk

okay, so, I LOVE those candy corns u got there....wheres the pattern!!!!??!! :)

Sorry no hints. :2nono

The little candy corn pattern I got from Lion Brand called Amigurumi Candy Corn. The difference is I used size #10 thread and size 7 hook. The bigger ones are from a book called Fast and Fun Crochet that has been out of print for a long time. I can not find it now, but I think it was Oct/Nov 1997 or 1999.

The arms and legs on the little guys I just winged.

Wait till you see my tree.

Hey, I am on pins and needles with you guys. I get nervous till it has made it home.

Oh MissMaxx you crack me up.:roflI rolled when I read your post.:rofl

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:waving:waving:waving:waving

Now that the October bag is on it's way It's time for me to take my final walk down the runway as the reigning "Bag Lady" queen. :queen

I've had a wonderful month as the newest Bag Lady and wish all my future successors well.

The really good news is I get to keep the bag (tiara)! I know I'm stuck with the smile forever too! :D

Thank you Mary Jo! :hug:manyheart:hug

You are just too funny. I cracked up when I read this.

He must know it's stalking time! LOL!

:laughrollAnd it was thought that the full moon brought out the stalkers - Nope, it's the "C'ville Tote" arising! :lurk

Mary Jo, you set draperies drawing, blinds cracking, and mail carriers wondering. :rofl

My husband is your typical not understanding man. I keep on telling him about Mary Jo's monthly bags he says what's so wonderful about them? I said you just have to be a crocheter and a member of crochetville to understand the magic.

My husband is your typical not understanding man. I keep on telling him about Mary Jo's monthly bags he says what's so wonderful about them? I said you just have to be a crocheter and a member of crochetville to understand the magic.

Most men will never understand ;) It's one of the best feelings in the world to know you have been given one of Mary Jo's bags and the title of "Bag Lady". Thanks Mary Jo for all you do and your kind heart and spirit.:hug:manyheart:hug

You gals crack me up. I swear I make and give the bags away, so I can get a good laugh every month.

Well, to let you know, the tote should be delivered today. I just checked the post office and it is in the state it is going to.

Boy, this is just as hard on me as it is you.:lol

Off to do my table and tree, after all it is October 1st.:hook

Archived