C’ville October 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

Wow a few more days and it will be October and time for Halloween and cool, crisp weather (yeah right) In October I think of ginger snap cookies:cchip, apples:apple and leaves in their beautiful colors.:autumn

Now I know you were all expecting popcorn or candy corn or something Halloween:skeleton this month, but I had one more movie candy to cover.

Starburst :mdustis our candy for this month. It is cherry, lemon and orange.

Oh this yarn from Sugar and Cream called playtime, makes a pretty bag, with Peaches and Cream Shocking pink for the sides, yellow handles and an orange rose. The pocket is done in rose with yellow writing. Boy it makes me hungry for some Starburst. -------- Sorry had to go get some.

Here is our C’Ville tote for the month – Starburst.

post-105-135897453143_thumb.jpg GIF

Oh I almost forgot the shipping department has ok's this to be shipped on Tuesday.:clap

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told ya on Flickr I pick out the pink and yellows and eat them first. ;) DH usually gets the red and orange ones. I think Starbursts fit into a Halloween theme, they are one of the most popular candies you can get. Our little one is gonna be Yoda this year, but mommy and daddy get the candy ;)

Nice work Mary Jo, Tuesday already? WOW! this month has flown by, can't wait to see the winner.

This is the first tote of the month I have seen and I think it is beautiful. How does the tote of the month work? Is there somewhere we can get the pattern?

Yeah, I can hardly believe that it is almost October.

The tote pattern can be found on Bernat in the free patterns. It is on page 3 of the bags and totes free patterns. It cost nothing to join and soem great patterns are there. Now the pocket is nothing more than a graph made of the top of Crochetville.

Thank you all for the compliments. I have had a Starburst craving since I finished this bag.:hook

I remember when you got the yarn for this one, seems like it was just last week (or maybe it was last month)... :lol Another great bag, Mary Jo. I can't wait to see who is the next bag lady! :D

(I like the red Starburst, but ever since I had all my crowns put in, I try not to eat chewy candy... :()

Archived