C’ville October 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

No, way. It's not that time of the month again. Goodness gracious October is almost here now that I have looked at the calendar. As always, Tampa Doll, another gorgeous tote bag. I just love the colors of orange, yellow and pink together. I consider those colors to be sunrise colors. Can't wait to find out who the next bag lady will be. Let the count down begin.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you've done it! This is my absolute favorite color combo and I have used that yarn! The pink, orange and yellow! LOVE IT!

Oh this yarn from Sugar and Cream called playtime, makes a pretty bag, with Peaches and Cream Shocking pink for the sides, yellow handles and an orange rose. The pocket is done in rose with yellow writing. Boy it makes me hungry for some Starburst. -------- Sorry had to go get some.

Here is our C’Ville tote for the month – Starburst.

[ATTACH]9189[/ATTACH] GIF

Oh I almost forgot the shipping department has ok's this to be shipped on Tuesday.:clap

Mary Jo - I think you wait until I go away for a holiday so post these wonderful bags. Just arrived home tonight after a week in London and logged on to see the OCTOBER tote! As always Mary Jo another fabulous bag. Love the colours and I think I even know the candy this time as we have Starburst in the UK. Cant wait to see whose life you light up this month - the excitment is tooooooo much!

Another beautiful bag! A wonderful TREAT, for the lucky lady who gets it. No TRICKS from Mary Jo! What number bag is this? How long does it take to make each one?

This is bag #42 and it takes about a week to make one. It takes longer to decided on the colors, then it takes to make it. Myself and my color coordinator have quite a discussion on the pocket.:hook

No tricks hope to get it out by Tuesday.:devil

oh no it don't go out till tuesday!! lol. (will stalk the postman) lol.. well I know he always beeps his horn when he has a box... I can imagine it now... He'll honk and i'll tear out the door to be greeted with a box of whatever my hubby has agreed to test on his survey site. Thinking it's a tote ! hubby gonna think im NUTS.. yellin MINEEEEEEEEEE lol whenver the mail comes

The box is sitting on the stoop, front steps, front porch, whichever you say it, waiting for the mailman to stop and pick it up. Then it will be on it's way to it's new home.

post-105-135897456543_thumb.jpg Hopefully it will get there by October 1st.:hook

:waving:waving:waving:waving

Now that the October bag is on it's way It's time for me to take my final walk down the runway as the reigning "Bag Lady" queen. :queen

I've had a wonderful month as the newest Bag Lady and wish all my future successors well.

The really good news is I get to keep the bag (tiara)! I know I'm stuck with the smile forever too! :D

Thank you Mary Jo! :hug:manyheart:hug

Wow!! Mary Jo, that's a nice one!! :clap :clapSo bright and so cheery!!:clap It also reminds me of my "favorite" Halloween candy-- "candy corn"!! YUM-O!!

Gosh, 2 more days of having to wait with "anticipation" as to who is the next newest "bag lady"!! :lol

Archived