Gone with the Wind Scarlett

Tampa Doll

I had made Melanie and just had to go looking for a dress to make Scarlett. Now the one I found may not be the dress of shame :blushshe wore to Ashley’s birthday party, but it is red. Infact, the color of the yarn is called scarlet.

Her petticoat is black; the dress is scarlet red with pink flowers and trimmed in black. I used Red Heart pounder for the yarn.

Believe it or not, the dress is made with granny squares, even her bolero is 2 granny squares sewed together. The pattern came with the doll.

So here is Scarlett and a picture of her with Melanie. Hmmmmmmmm:scrachin maybe I will make a Rhett or a Mammy with her red petticoat. Looks like my August table is going to be titled Gone with the Wind.

4x3zmMissScarlettMissMelanie.gif

th_8x6spMissScarlett.gif (clickable) th_8x6zmMissScarlett.gif

Mary Jo, you did an incredible job on her. I just love the dress.

And seeing her with Melanie, they are both so beautiful.

Would love to see Rhett and Mammy (especially with her red petticoat).

Fantastic job on them :clap:clap

Gorgeous, as always! When you get Mammy and Rhett, and the rest done, will Tampa Guy build a table/stage set for you? I would love to see that! What talent you have, thanks for sharing!

Lovely as all your Dolls are.... I watch Gone With the Wind each time it is on and am rememering that Scarletts waist was 18 inches and I can hear Mammy telling her she done had a baby and her waist will never be that size again...LOL.... Tampa Doll You really do a wonderful job creating your Dolls......

She is gorgeous! Can you believe I have never watched Gone With The Wind? I'll have to see if is On Demand... Wonderful work, I can't wait to see if you make Rhett, now. :clap

Tina

Great Balls of Fire!!, Scarlet looks fetchin, but Mammy might not think it's fittin. Can't wait to see Rhett and Mammy. Fiddle dee dee, Mary Jo, will August ever get here?

Archived