Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Oh and i fogot to say thank you to everyone for the warm and kind comments. i really do love my dress. The back has a shot of red in it here ia photo that i found on line of the back. and the best part is i got it for $99 at David's Bridal.

post-10093-135897720102_thumb.jpg

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tiffany-thanks for the lovely Christmas card! It made my day! Haven't been able to do much crocheting lately but hopefully things will quiet down after the holidays and I can get back to it.

Tawnya- beautiful dress! It looks a lot like the one my daughter had-her's was a wine color.

I have some squares that need homes. The first group is 33 4" granny squares made from RHSS. All but 4 have the ends weaved in. If someone wants all or some let me know. The second batch are 5 5 1/4" turtle squares made from cotton. Let me know if you want them.

post-28075-135897720133_thumb.jpg

post-28075-135897720137_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

I have some squares that need homes. The first group is 33 4" granny squares made from RHSS. All but 4 have the ends weaved in. If someone wants all or some let me know. The second batch are 5 5 1/4" turtle squares made from cotton. Let me know if you want them.

[ATTACH]49158[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]49159[/ATTACH]

I want them ( all ) if no one else wants them. This would make a great blanket for my eldest son. The cotton ones would be great for my middle daughter.:hug I PM'd you too turtlelvr

I want them ( all ) if no one else wants them. This would make a great blanket for my eldest son. The cotton ones would be great for my middle daughter.:hug I PM'd you too turtlelvr

They're your's! :) I'll get them out after Christmas, then I should be able to get a square done for you too. :hug

Gorgeous dress and wonderful deal!

I finally started up my laptop to fully catch up here. It's been almost a week! :lol

Thank you so much for the beautiful card too tiffer! I have mine all taped above my fireplace near my stockings!:stocking

Merry Christmas to all you lovlies!

We've already had our gifts and Xmas meal, as is tradition in Sweden (do that stuff on 24th rather than the 25th). We had lots of fun and our apartment was full of love. Was just the 3 of us. Hope you have a lovely holiday all. :hug

I AM NOW USING MY ADDRESS IN THE UK. PLEASE SPEAK TO TURTLELVR FOR THE NEW ONE. MANY THANKS.

One way tickets booked, we fly to the UK on the 22nd of January. Big and scary stuff ahead. A new house to kit out, organise etc, find jobs, research into kindergarden etc. I still haven't made up my mind whether or not I'm going to go back to work, or education. Arrggghhhh... and so much to do this end re: sorting out what we are taking, giving to charity, taking to the dump. I hope I don't lose too much hair in the process... I'm already pulling it out. To top it all off, 7 days after we move, it's my birthday. I think I might have to cancel it until we are settled a bit better. :lol

I realize it's a little late in the day for this, but it's the first chance I've had to sit down all day, but Merry Christmas Everyone!!! :sheepxmas:wreath And I hope that everyone's day was absolutely wonderful!

On another note: I received a card in the mail about a week or so ago and never got the chance to thank tiffer93 for it, so Thank You!!! I love it! And so does my lil man!!! :hug

Hi everyone ! Hope you all had a great holiday :hug

I got a 25$ giftcard from my MIL , :D went to Joann Today, and got 11 skeins of RH and a Learn to do Bavarian crochet book. All added up to 45$, but with the by one get on 50%off yarn it was only 36$ :cheer

Ill post pics of my yarn in a bit :) Going to make myself a blanket using the bavarian crochet. Ill post pics after I get a bit of it done

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Spoiled my son rotten which was wonderful :)

Haven't been able to crochet much lately, shoulder has been acting up lately but it is feeling better so I'm hoping to get to some squares and a hat and scarf set for a friend.

Best of luck Emma! Hope things go smoothly with your move! :hug

I hate to have to come over here and spoil everyone's fun with an admin reminder, but I was just alerted to a post that was filled with profanity (although with creative misspellings). I have removed that post.

Please remember Crochetville's guidelines: NO PROFANITY, as we especially want the crochet-related areas of the site to be a safe place for members to bring young friends or family members who are learning to crochet. There's no reason for them to be exposed to profanity on a crochet site. :)

If you have gotten very comfortable in this thread, and have been feeling like you're sitting in a living room full of your closest friends, I understand. :) If you've gotten a little lax with your language, and there are other posts in this thread with actual profanity or profanity with creative misspellings, please go back and edit your post to remove those words.

Thanks for helping us keep Crochetville a safe place for younger crocheters to read!

Archived