Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im the culprit, and I apoligise to everyone. I am sorry :(

You have to be careful, not only because admins are watching, but there are a couple youngsters (daughters of members) that watch this thread and receive squares. I understand you wanting to vent, but do it in a respectful way. Please.

:turtle:vheart

Hey everyone! Tiffany thank you for our Christmas card!! It came in the mail today. It's always exciting to see that blue UPS sticker :-)

Sue can I please get an updated list? I received some gorgeous Sugar 'n cream yarn in a recent swap and want to get one or two names off my untouched cotton list. I wish cotton was more available here.

Hi ladies! I apologize for disappearing earlier in the year. I'm going into my senior year of college. Keeping up with my studies, my family, church, etc. got a bit overwhelming so I had to pull out of several things online.

I wanted to say I really appreciate the handful of squares I have received from you ladies, as well as the thoughtful little extras and notes that were included. You are thoughtful ladies!!

If possible, I'd like to get an updated list so I can send out some squares now. Thanks!!

I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas. My computer decided to fry. For good this time too. I just finally got my iPod to let me log in here.

I wanted to say thank you for my squares and card I received. There were all beautiful. I don't want to be a stranger so forgive me if I can't get on much here lately these past few months.

I've received 3 squares so far.. TY Katie, Linda & Tina! I have some ready to mail, but would like to have a few more before I go to the post office. I have a clean house and no school to interfere with my :crocheting so I'll be busy this week getting more ready! :cheer

Sue, could I get an updated list at your earliest convenience? Thanks so much!

Who is ready for the new year? I know this girl is!!!

Hi ladies! I apologize for disappearing earlier in the year. I'm going into my senior year of college. Keeping up with my studies, my family, church, etc. got a bit overwhelming so I had to pull out of several things online.

I wanted to say I really appreciate the handful of squares I have received from you ladies, as well as the thoughtful little extras and notes that were included. You are thoughtful ladies!!

If possible, I'd like to get an updated list so I can send out some squares now. Thanks!!

Welcome back!

I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas. My computer decided to fry. For good this time too. I just finally got my iPod to let me log in here.

I wanted to say thank you for my squares and card I received. There were all beautiful. I don't want to be a stranger so forgive me if I can't get on much here lately these past few months.

Awww, that's too bad about your computer. :(:hug I'd be lost if I couldn't get online!

I've received 3 squares so far.. TY Katie, Linda & Tina! I have some ready to mail, but would like to have a few more before I go to the post office. I have a clean house and no school to interfere with my :crocheting so I'll be busy this week getting more ready! :cheer

Sue, could I get an updated list at your earliest convenience? Thanks so much!

Who is ready for the new year? I know this girl is!!!

I'm hoping to start back on squares now that I've finally finished this year's Christmas presents! :lol And I'm definitely ready for a brand New Year! :yes

Hi Hope! Unfortunately because you were gone so long you were deleted from the list, but don't worry just send me your information again and I'll re-add you. :) Remember to include full name, address and e-mail. Welcome back!

Good Morning Ladies!! I am SO ready for the New Year! Big changes for us. My husband is getting out of the military, we're moving 10 hours away so that he can start a new job. We're putting our house up for sale next week. And he's going away for some training first, so I'm going to have plenty of time to crochet. Michael's has their yarn on sale this week, so I went a little crazy last night. I wanted to ask the guy who was stocking if I could just have one of every color delivered to my house :). I've got around 10 squares to get sent out probably next week.

AbbyNormal - Thank you for your letter! I was the one who sent you the squares, and I forgot to put my name on them. I almost forgot to even put my return address on them. I had just pulled in the parking lot at the post office when I realized that one. Glad you're able to get back online :)

Good Morning Ladies!! I am SO ready for the New Year! Big changes for us. My husband is getting out of the military, we're moving 10 hours away so that he can start a new job. We're putting our house up for sale next week. And he's going away for some training first, so I'm going to have plenty of time to crochet. Michael's has their yarn on sale this week, so I went a little crazy last night. I wanted to ask the guy who was stocking if I could just have one of every color delivered to my house :). I've got around 10 squares to get sent out probably next week.

AbbyNormal - Thank you for your letter! I was the one who sent you the squares, and I forgot to put my name on them. I almost forgot to even put my return address on them. I had just pulled in the parking lot at the post office when I realized that one. Glad you're able to get back online :)

I just realized something else about losing everything on my computer. Besides all my pictures and music being lost, all the patterns I had written and others I had stored are now gone. Plus my list for all of you for the friendshipghans is gone too. I know some things I can get back and others I never will.

Well if the old year ends with a bang then the new year should start by being great! Here's hoping anyway.

Hi Hope! Unfortunately because you were gone so long you were deleted from the list, but don't worry just send me your information again and I'll re-add you. :) Remember to include full name, address and e-mail. Welcome back!

Thanks for the head's up Sue. I just sent you a PM with my info.

Well, since it is almost 2 in the morning I thought I'd wish everyone a Happy New Year's Eve! Been trying to crochet lately, but not getting much accomplished :lol My fiancee is on temp disability after his operation earlier this month and it seems I can't get anything done with him home :lol I haven't even thought of squares. Still trying to finish a hat a scarf set for a friend. In about 4 days I got halfway through a pretty simple hat pattern. :sigh And the upcoming days don't look good for crochet either. Helping a friend move then traveling out of state for a week or so. And I have to do all the driving so I can't crochet on the way either. Oh well. I'll keep lurking here and eyeing the pretties and getting ideas as usual!

Hiya all

Just wanted to pop on and say Happy New Year to you all. Hope 2012 is a fantastic year for you all.

I will be very scarce over the next month, what with moving. I do have some squares ready to send out and making a few more (trying to reduce my stash before I pack it up). Will be back in full swing at the end of January.

All the best, my friends,

Emma

:waving Hi Girls!!

I am so sorry I have not been on here in a LONG time.. :(. Been going through quite alot over the last half of this year and these holidays were more hectic than usual for this time of the year. To tell the truth, been kinda down also,, so that makes me not myself. But a NEW YEAR, right!!!?! I am glad to see a new year with many hopes.

I want to say a special thank you to everyone that helped me with my step-father's comfortghan. I finished it right before Thanksgiving and was in such a hurry I didn't get a pic before I drove it up there.. I must say though that he was very touched to hear of so many places that had sent squares for him. :hug Sorry I didn't get a pic but all of you know who you are and some sent SEVerAL squares!!! They were ALL appreciated!! :ty

Also, I want to send a special thank you to Carol (cshort)!! She sent a pretty lt. blue granny for me and a pretty purple granny for Kalie!! So sorry I havent' posted thank you before now, but they both were appreciated also..

I haven't done any crocheting since I finished the ghan for SD. Nothing for Christmas, not one gift or decoration. But life may get back to normal some now and decided that one of my resolutions is to get on track, and create more time for things "I" want to do, instead of everything everyone wants me to for them! Is that being selfish?! Don't mean to be but I need my sanity back!!:thair

Anyway, looking forward to a bright New Year and thankful for it. I know that I am Blessed and several of you could teach me quite a bit about keeping up through adversity because you have certainly known your share,, and more so than me...

Looking forward to seeing all the pretty things done while I have been gone and sending out more squares as well as making a few more pretty things myself this year the Good Lord willing!!

:2magic:party Happy New Year, everybody!!!!! :party:2magic

I printed out my new list and sorted through my WIP and stash bag this morning. I discovered I had some squares put away that I had crocheted several months ago. Yay! So I'll be sending out some packages in a few days. Gotta make a run to the store and get some envies first. :)

Here's to a happy and productive new year!

Archived