Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

You are welcome! I thought I had taken a picture of it, but I can't find it on my computer anywhere... :think:hug

:mail:manyheart:c9 Thank you Tina!!! I absolutely love the square you made! It's so pretty! I wish I could take a picture of it and post it! :( I may have Lacey do it for me when I start the arrangement of the squares :D:c9:manyheart

I hope everyone is well! :hugs for all

Great ebay buy! It's dangerous for me to go there... :P

Thanks for the advice! I've been saving quite a few patterns to ravelry to my favorites.

My yarn that I bought off of ebay arrived today! I just bought a lot, figured it use it whenever and for what ever. Got it all for $7. Sorry it's a cell phone picture. I have no idea where my camera is. Oh, and I just spotted it!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only one square done in the past 2 weeks. :sigh And it's still sitting here, waiting to be mailed out!! :oops

The Christmas crunch is definitely taking its toll on most of us I think!

Thank you, Carole, (Lovin2crochet). I am the lucky recipiant of your lovely package. I love both of them, they fit in beautifully in my ghan.

post-25772-135897717668_thumb.jpg

post-25772-135897717674_thumb.jpg[/ATTACH]

Another one just checking in.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Whilst I have been posting the odd comment on the site, I haven't been in here. Not many squares done lately. I do have 2 packages sitting next to me though... just waiting for the funds to post them. Been rather caught up in the pre-Christmas crafting rush and am trying to get what I can done before then.

I've been tearing my hair out with this move as well. We have to completely empty our apartment as there is not really anyone we can store stuff with. As we only have an apartment, there isn't really much point in paying 7000Kronor ( £700 or $1000) for what little we have but it is still a pain to get rid of it all... espeically when sale ads aren't catching anyone eye. I suppose its actually making me rather depressed. On top of all this, I have injured my neck and baby bear has a horrible cold (running nose and coughing, poor little thing). Oh well, hopefully it can calm down and we can have a nice Christmas.

Another one just checking in.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Whilst I have been posting the odd comment on the site, I haven't been in here. Not many squares done lately. I do have 2 packages sitting next to me though... just waiting for the funds to post them. Been rather caught up in the pre-Christmas crafting rush and am trying to get what I can done before then.

I've been tiring my hair out with this move as well. We have to completely empty our apartment as there is not really anyone we can store stuff with. As we only have an apartment, there isn't really much point in paying 7000Kronor ( £700 or $1000) for what little we have but it is still a pain to get rid of it all... espeically when sale ads aren't catching anyone eye. I suppose its actually making me rather depressed. On top of all this, I have injured my neck and baby bear has a horrible cold (running nose and coughing, poor little thing). Oh well, hopefully it can calm down and we can have a nice Christmas.

:hug

Just checking in too. Sent out 2 squares last week but only heard about 1 making it. Been pretty busy with Christmas stuff and family coming into town Friday! :ctree

Have a great day all!

I also sent out some squares today. It was so beautiful here today ... almost 80F!

:confused isn't it almost Christmas??? Shouldn't you have just a little snow by now???

We are a few degrees below normal but we are having a very dry winter, so far! We only have been in flood stage once.

:confused isn't it almost Christmas??? Shouldn't you have just a little snow by now???

We are a few degrees below normal but we are having a very dry winter, so far! We only have been in flood stage once.

In the 8 winters I've lived here, I've only seen it snow before Christmas one time. Some winters, no snow at all. The last couple, we've gotten two or three snowfalls in January or February. Whole town shuts down. It's sorta sad :)

:c9 I received 3 squares in the mail today from Katyallen!! They're so pretty, 3 of my favorite colors. Thank you for sending them!

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb210/hollybear1280/Crafts/0035.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb210/hollybear1280/Crafts/0052.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb210/hollybear1280/Crafts/DSCN0824.jpg

For some reason, it won't let me attach them on here. Not sure why but it's telling me Bad Request.

:c9 I received 3 squares in the mail today from Katyallen!! They're so pretty, 3 of my favorite colors. Thank you for sending them!

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb210/hollybear1280/Crafts/0035.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb210/hollybear1280/Crafts/0052.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb210/hollybear1280/Crafts/DSCN0824.jpg

For some reason, it won't let me attach them on here. Not sure why but it's telling me Bad Request.

Beautiful squares!

My Mom texted me a couple days ago that it was 70 there. I said "Huh? It's only about 32 here..." She lives in TN and I live in NV?.. :think Nice squares you got!! :)

I also sent out some squares today. It was so beautiful here today ... almost 80F!

Skoggy I hope things start to settle down soon with the move and the baby gets better soon. We have all been sick here (except the youngest, keeping my fingers crossed he doesn't get sick, too) in our house.. I'm just now feeling okay.

rscowtown you are welcome for the square! :)

Archived