Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

I got a beautiful purple square in the mail yesterday for my friendshipghan! The name of the person who sent it is totally slipping my mind right now, but thank you so much! I know I haven't been around much and it's really nice to get a little surprise in the mail when all I usually get is junk or bills.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:c9 I received 3 squares in the mail today from Katyallen!! They're so pretty, 3 of my favorite colors. Thank you for sending them!

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb210/hollybear1280/Crafts/0035.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb210/hollybear1280/Crafts/0052.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb210/hollybear1280/Crafts/DSCN0824.jpg

For some reason, it won't let me attach them on here. Not sure why but it's telling me Bad Request.

Your granny squares are beautiful! Love the colors, too.

I'm hoping one my pkgs made it to their destination, too ~ :think but I figure the post office is a busy place right about now. :P

Your granny squares are beautiful! Love the colors, too.

I'm hoping one my pkgs made it to their destination, too ~ :think but I figure the post office is a busy place right about now. :P

She sent them out Monday and I got them Friday. Not bad at all.

How is everyone doing today? I'm having a cup of coffee, then got an errand to run. No idea what else I'll be doing today, but I'm sure there will be some crocheting involved.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still around. Just been lurking :) I got a droid phone for christmas and I've been playing with that. I also have family in town and I've been busy doing last minute shopping too. I hope you all have a great week!

Ha! I got a new phone too Nira and have been glued to the social media side of it, I need a Crochetville app! :lol

I wanted to thank Cshort for the awesome square she sent me!!!! Thank you so much! :hug

You're welcome. Glad you like it.

Tiffany, thank you for the Christmas Card from me too. Truly appreciated!

((hugs)) and Merry Christmas!

Ha! I got a new phone too Nira and have been glued to the social media side of it, I need a Crochetville app! :lol

I wanted to thank Cshort for the awesome square she sent me!!!! Thank you so much! :hug

Crochetville app for the win! :lol

I got a square just like maggie did but mine is blue--thanks so much Cshort, i love it!

You're welcome. Glad to they are arriving safely, I waas starting to worry. Tiffany, love the card I received, thank you and have a Merry Christmas.

Hi Everyone,

It has been so long since i been on here, I recieved a lovely card from The Garretts the other day! I love it thank you so much! Slight changes, I was planning on getting some squares out for xmas but that is not happening. So I will be sending them out after the new year. So look for something from me in your box come around the second week in January. I want to say thank you thank you thank you to all the people who sent me squares. I am still using them in our weddingghan but our colors actually had to change.... I still love what was sent and again it is being used in the wedding ghan anyway. The colors are now Dark Red ( claret) black and white. Turtlelvr can you update me please on the color change. I am sorry! If you have already sent squares you do NOT have to make them in the new colors. so please don't worry, as i said we are still so very grateful for all the love and support that these will edge the outside of the blanket as kind of a hug tooo from all of our friends here. We love you guys so much. May i ask for prayer for my mom and son, she has gout really bad and was unable to walk for awhile she is a little better now but limited mobility. Also my son is now back on a special diet because of his heart which means he can;t have his favorite foods right now. Umm i think that is all ... Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday and i love you all also here is a sneak peek at the dress i caved in a bought , i will be making two dresses to change into for the reception. I love you guys so much and have a Happy and Merry Holiday and a wonderful wonderful New Year. YOU are ALL dear to my heart!:c9

post-10093-135897720038_thumb.jpg

I need to thank someone... but I dn't know who!!!!! mady made off with her envlope and I can't seem to fin where she put it. so Whoever just sent her the purple square TY TY TY from her and me lol. she tore into that package faster then I could get ahold of it to se who it's from.. then I read the card and set it down to post here a ty and she made off with the card. lol.. so TY again

I need to thank someone... but I dn't know who!!!!! mady made off with her envlope and I can't seem to fin where she put it. so Whoever just sent her the purple square TY TY TY from her and me lol. she tore into that package faster then I could get ahold of it to se who it's from.. then I read the card and set it down to post here a ty and she made off with the card. lol.. so TY again

I mailed her a purple square last week, so it might have been mine. Glad she likes it.

I just realized the card was from Tiffer ( Garretts) Thank you so much we love it. it sitting on our windowsill by our sofa. Happy Holidays and Let's all enjoy a blessed and wonderful new year. 2012 here we come!:hugHUGS to EVERYONE> PASSING around hot chocolate with marshmellows.

Archived