Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Thank you so much for my squares Hope and Fiona!!

They are all so beautiful.

I would love to post pictures but I can't from my iPod.

I got a 13" red and black square that is so soft and pretty and 2 6" squares,1 a red vari and the other white,red and red vari. They are all so pretty. Good job ladies!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely squares being received :)

I'm waiting to hear if my latest puffy has reached its new owner. Still no word :(

Posting a couple more today or tomorrow.

Hope everyone is ok. I'm still stressing about the move. I know stressing doesn't help but I can't help it. I'm such a worrier.

Thank you so much for my squares Hope and Fiona!!

They are all so beautiful.

I would love to post pictures but I can't from my iPod.

I got a 13" red and black square that is so soft and pretty and 2 6" squares,1 a red vari and the other white,red and red vari. They are all so pretty. Good job ladies!

You're quite welcome! Glad you liked! :clap

Thank you so much Hope for the beautiful square I got in the mail!! I love it, and the colors! I've been down and stressed out today, so it was a nice bit of sunshine.

You are so welcome! Makes me feel good to hear it brought a bright spot to your day. I love how those things seem to work out sometimes. ;) Hope you feel better soon! :hug

Hi everyone ! :hug s for all of you :hug

I will be posting a llink up soon ( somewhere on the forum) to my crocheting website. Ill let you all know when and were I have it posted :)

Hope you all are having a nice week :)

Hi everyone ! :hug s for all of you :hug

I will be posting a llink up soon ( somewhere on the forum) to my crocheting website. Ill let you all know when and were I have it posted :)

Hope you all are having a nice week :)

I can't wait to see it :-)

I just sent out a package. I definitely need to invest in a crochet journal. I lost my last list where names were marked off so I'm not sure if I have already sent to this lady. But she matched my square :D

A new years resolution for me is to try and send out a square every fortnight. Let's see if I can stick to it!

ohh everyone is getting so darned organized, I love it! I have taken on the task of finsihing a few wips, so will post pics soon, did a rug, a lot of baby hats for the Preg. Emerg. Center, a baby afg, that's done now, and working on edging two lap ghans, one a circle in the square, and one a frinedship ghan, with sqaures from you all! Will post as soon as I photo them all as DP"s done projects, lol....Keep up the good work, and at any given moment, I too have quite a few granny's in my stash, he he, never know when a new name might come along, huh!

I received a bright red square from Mumbles17 this week. It was a perfect pick me up on a cold winter day. Thank you so much :yay.

Inspired by this discussion on organizing crochet efforts, I downloaded the Knitting Stash app for Android. My goal for 2012 is to finish squares for everyone I have left on the list!

:hug Melissa.

Thanks Mumbles17 for the square I got today, and a late thank you to momwithamotif and if I forgot you and you sent a square I'm so sorry I just left a 5 year relationship, and my ex got into my mail and I know don't what's what. I got the squares but I don't know who sent them. I got a purple heart one that I don't know who sent as well. I'm so sorry and I hope you guys understand. I can't post pics at the moment either but thank you so much! I appreciate all of them, and he's no longer around so no worries on my mail anymore... and Sue don't kill me I'm moving again... but not until June this time. =] lol

Hi all.

Im pleased to show you my last WIP, and fifth project finished this month, this year, and as promised I wanted you all to see, as you all, sent me a lot of the sqaures in it! I hope you find yours, and if you don't, then they went in a previously debuted ghan, so have a look, hope you like how I have put this together!! Thanks to all that participated in sending me a square or two!

:hug:clap

post-40621-135897726894_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897726888_thumb.jpg

Hi all.

Im pleased to show you my last WIP, and fifth project finished this month, this year, and as promised I wanted you all to see, as you all, sent me a lot of the sqaures in it! I hope you find yours, and if you don't, then they went in a previously debuted ghan, so have a look, hope you like how I have put this together!! Thanks to all that participated in sending me a square or two!

:hug:clap

[ATTACH]50241[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]50242[/ATTACH]

Very pretty!

Last month mom took the dog to the vet to have her leaky eyes looked at.. Turned out to be allergies or something.. She got better.. about two weeks ago Mom and gram took the dog back to the vet to have a lump on her throat looked at that hadn't been there the month or so before. End of the week they took the dog in for a biopsy of the lump. Last friday the vet said she has cancer(I cant remember which kind it was>.<)The aggressive form.. she could live from a couple of weeks to a month or two more.. weve had her for atleast 7 years so Shes about 8 or 9. Mom n dad opted to not do any of the treatments cause they'd just make her ill and uncomfortable for a longer period of time than just letting her pass on in peace. To lose two animal's that have been in my life for such a long time. Its a much more.. sudden ending than Smokey.. I'd been expecting him to pass for a couple of years now.. but still. Were gonna do what we can with healthy foods and other things to make her happy while shes still here.

Archived