Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone ! Hope you all are having a yarn-tastic day :) I love seeing everyones squares and ghans, I cant wait to have enough to get mine together, Im still in need of a few more squares. I think 7 12" squares or 28 ish 6" squares or anything in between.

Im finishing up a tote, thinking about putting it up for a giveaway when Im done with it. I love the colors, but would like for it to have a forever home :)

See you all in a while

I saw your totel it's lovely, Im another however, that cant tolerate wool, but it is lovely, everyone go see!!

Hi everyone!

I got the cutest square from Kam today! Thank you so much Kam! :hug

That is certainly a pretty one, nice job!

Just wanted to thank Skoggy for the three beautiful squares she sent to me. They are dark red and gold. Very lovely patterns too! I haven't received any squares in a long time so it was refreshing to open up a puffy.

I feel bad for not crocheting squares too. It is so hard since both dh and I are full time students, dh has a part time job and we have 2 little kids. There is no such thing a free time lately, even over Christmas break.

Many thanks for all your birthday wishes :hug

I got some Jan Eaton crochet books and Twinkie Chans book for crocheting for foodies :D Got lots of money to spend at the Hobby store. I'm thinking of trying a little polymer clay jewellry making. Got a few ideas I want to test. :D

And you're welcome Cindy :hug

Thanks for the welcome--I have been a bit busy but so very glad to join all of you. :cheer

I look forward to making and sending some sqaures. In the event I receive any--it will be so neat to get sqaures from all my c'ville buddies here....what a way to keep you close!!! :hug

I hope to begin making and sending some squares very soon...:crocheting

Thank you Emma! I received your squares today! They're so pretty! :hugThere were some beads tucked into the package as well.

post-18684-135897732353_thumb.jpg

You are welcome Tiffany. I'm glad you like them :hug Once again, it didn't take too long for them to get to you. I think I posted them just before I moved.

Love your squares, Tiffany. Nice work, Skoggy. :hook

I mailed two squares out yesterday, and I have more ready to go out. :D I need to update my own list. I think I might do that right now. I forgot to say, welcome craftylady 1956! :welcome

Archived