Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PCOS is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

I have/had similar symptoms and they ran all sorts of tests only to find nothing. I hope they figure something out for you. :hug

:turtle:vheart

Received these beautiful squares! They're perfect! TY Lovin2Crochet! :hug

[ATTACH]51895[/ATTACH]

I'm so glad you like the squares, Tiffany ~ :hook

I finally got the chance to pop in here and see what's goin' on. (I'm missing so bad not being online any more!! :()

I'm still working on making more squares to send out. Just waiting to get a mess of 'em sorted and ready to mail out again.

You are both welcome! :clap:hug

Thank you Tina for the Beautiful square I :manyheart it

:hug René

Mom with a Motif Thank you for the friendship square

These two were from 99 Granny Squares to crochet by Leisure Arts. I also have the 200 Crochet Blocks book by Jan Eaton, but ever since I got the 99 Grannys book, I have been mostly making squares from that. Thank you! :manyheart

Mom w/a motif- You make such beautiful squares. where do you get your patterns?

Hello.......... my dear friends!

before I say anymore... let me THANK everyone that has sent me and/or my daughter friendship squares over the last handful of months!

{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}} We very much appreciate them!!!!!

How is everyone?

what have you all been up to... besides making squares?

I'm sorry for being away for so long ... and not doing my fair share of sending out squares! Its been really crazy at my house! Its been so darn busy... running here.. running there.... this .. that... etc.

How many of you have finished your friendship'ghans?

well.. I'm gonna check on a couple more threads... you all have a GREAT night... sleep well.... check back later!

:heart

:mug

Hello Everyone, update I have been sick but getting much better now. The flu is so horrible and it has gone through my house. I have several envelopes that have been ready so i will be sending those out very soon. How is everyone? Hope all is well and Crochet hugs and kisses from me to you. Oh I got a new Crochet booklet with the cutest hats in it from dearest friend Miss Carole.:hug

Hello Everyone, update I have been sick but getting much better now. The flu is so horrible and it has gone through my house. I have several envelopes that have been ready so i will be sending those out very soon. How is everyone? Hope all is well and Crochet hugs and kisses from me to you. Oh I got a new Crochet booklet with the cutest hats in it from dearest friend Miss Carole.:hug

Ugh I hear ya on being sick! I didn't have the flu but had the worst cold I've ever had and it lasted full force for 3 weeks! Feel better!!!

kuddles

Ok Ladies, I am on my way to the post office with 10, yes 10 puffies. I have been trying to get them packaged up but you know how it goes.

I hope everyone is doing ok. The squares are all so pretty.

This weather is crazy in NJ this year but I love the very mild winter we are having. It has been strange though. Early this morning it was sunny and nice, then it started snowing like crazy, then sunny and totally dry and now the wind is going crazy, it's snowing and the sun is out. Just strange.

Ok Ladies, I am on my way to the post office with 10, yes 10 puffies. I have been trying to get them packaged up but you know how it goes.

I hope everyone is doing ok. The squares are all so pretty.

This weather is crazy in NJ this year but I love the very mild winter we are having. It has been strange though. Early this morning it was sunny and nice, then it started snowing like crazy, then sunny and totally dry and now the wind is going crazy, it's snowing and the sun is out. Just strange.

Hi pat, glad you got um, and we had the same strange weather yesterday, sun ou t, but snowing, and the flakes were as big as frisbies!! he he.

and welcome back neighbor!! Teakaycee, thought maybe the nebraska winds had blown you westward!!

<<<before I say anymore... let me THANK everyone thathas sentmeand/ormy daughter friendship squaresoverthe last handfulof months! {{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}} We very much appreciate them!!!!!>>>

Oh my heavens!!!!Tam, so great to see you!

Been praying things even out for you all.(((((HUGZZZZZZ)))))

Thank you to both Nira and Tiffer93 for the lovely squares that you have sent me. :hug

Been a while since I've posted anything on here. Still getting used to it just being me and Felicia in the house all day now that Mr Skoggy has found a little job. Only a months contract but, hey, its something. I'll put more of a post the next time I pop in.

In the meantime, hugs to you all. :hug :hug :hug

Archived