Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're welcome. I bet it feels good to be done moving. (I have moved so many times in the past 7 years!... And my husband wants to move again. :angry)

I want to thank Tina for the wonderfully awesome square she sent me. I still had my old mail key so I was able to go get it. I'm all moved in but not unpacked. Sue has my new addy. I will try to post a pic of the square tomorrow if I can get my computer set up on the new network. :)

Here is a link on how to post pictures here. I upload pictures right from my computer both here & on Ravelry.

I've got a question. What's the easiest way to post pics. I've been going about it the long way. Someone mentioned Flicker or Photobucket. I want to use it to post pics here and on ravelry. Any suggestions?

Good evening everyone,

I was so excited when I opened my mailbox this evening :mail. Thank you Pat54 for my first square :hug I'll post a pic later I can't get to a camera right now. :manyheart:manyheart

And this is the square I got today from pat54. A pleasant surprise on a crummy day. It's poured :2rainall day, and my hubby left for a week:sigh and I was feeling a little down, so thanks:manyheart for brightening my day.:sun

Pat 54 thank you for the lovely purple square!

Hugs, Laurel

All of you are very welcome.

I want to thank cshort, katyallen8090, pat54 and bgs for their squares and apologize for not letting you know that I've received them.

I am finally able to start making squares for the friendship CAL. My camera is not working, so can't get photos right now, but a big THANK YOU again for the squares, they make the trying times bearable.

I want to thank cshort, katyallen8090, pat54 and bgs for their squares and apologize for not letting you know that I've received them.

I am finally able to start making squares for the friendship CAL. My camera is not working, so can't get photos right now, but a big THANK YOU again for the squares, they make the trying times bearable.

You are welcome. :hug:hug

Hiya all

Just wondering how everyone is? Good I hope and busy with your squares and WIPs. :)

I've decided to go through the list and just make squares, stockpile them and just grab a few a month to send out then tick the recipiants off. I find that its great because I can just make all the ones I have with corresponding yarn and then when I buy different yarn, I can go through the list again and do those who want that colours. Works for me. :yes

Life-wise I'm ok and so is Mr Skoggy. Felicia has a hospital appointment near the end of the month. The Doctors think she is either having tiny seizures or there is a muscle problem in her neck. Occasionally, well a few times a day atleast, her head suddenly leans to the left and sometimes she has a crooked smile. The only way I can describe it is that a muscle in her neck suddenly tightens, making her head jolt to one side then releases again after a second or two. But then again it could be seizures. Either way, we have now have a hospital appointment this month to have a look into the problem. Both aren't very nice outcomes, especially for one so small. But if its anything... I hope its the muscle problem because apparently that can be treated with psyio and massage. Torticollis I think its called.

For me, today I'm off to see a nutritionist / diet person. I've decided I need to lose some weight but my willpower is awful so I'm heading to the Dr's to get a proper plan and guidance and I hope it will help my willpower problem. I've always been of a bigger build, even when I was younger. Some people are just built that way but through the pregnancy and after, I've put on so much weight. :( Need to get rid of it.

Here is a little happy picture for the day:

post-54070-135897744914_thumb.jpg

Have a good Tuesday everyone!!! :hug

What a beautiful baby! :manyheart I hope the doctor's visit goes well; and that it is the muscle problem, too (and not the other one). Love the squares.

I managed to finish a square yesterday; going to get some packaged up to go, now that I have a new list. Thanks, Sue. :)

Hiya all

Just wondering how everyone is? Good I hope and busy with your squares and WIPs. :)

I've decided to go through the list and just make squares, stockpile them and just grab a few a month to send out then tick the recipiants off. I find that its great because I can just make all the ones I have with corresponding yarn and then when I buy different yarn, I can go through the list again and do those who want that colours. Works for me. :yes

Life-wise I'm ok and so is Mr Skoggy. Felicia has a hospital appointment near the end of the month. The Doctors think she is either having tiny seizures or there is a muscle problem in her neck. Occasionally, well a few times a day atleast, her head suddenly leans to the left and sometimes she has a crooked smile. The only way I can describe it is that a muscle in her neck suddenly tightens, making her head jolt to one side then releases again after a second or two. But then again it could be seizures. Either way, we have now have a hospital appointment this month to have a look into the problem. Both aren't very nice outcomes, especially for one so small. But if its anything... I hope its the muscle problem because apparently that can be treated with psyio and massage. Torticollis I think its called.

For me, today I'm off to see a nutritionist / diet person. I've decided I need to lose some weight but my willpower is awful so I'm heading to the Dr's to get a proper plan and guidance and I hope it will help my willpower problem. I've always been of a bigger build, even when I was younger. Some people are just built that way but through the pregnancy and after, I've put on so much weight. :( Need to get rid of it.

[ATTACH]53121[/ATTACH]

She's so adorable! Thinking positive thoughts & many prayers for you and Felicia too!

:hug

Thank you all. :hug I'll keep you posted about Felicia. My appt. went fine. Got loads of information and a plan has been formulated.

When I got home I found that the Postal Service had tried to deliever a parcel for me. Isn't from any of you was it?! :lol I only get exciting parcels and letters from the lovely peeps at Crochetville. :hug

Well I have a square ready to go. It's in my car. I was on my way to the post office to mail it, and ran out of gas???... :ohdear I don't know *where* my brain is lately... I do have to say that I'm not used to driving this thing (it's new/used). And I didn't sleep good last night. :blush So... I will hopefully get up to the post office tomorrow. I think I'm just going to stay close to home today. :lol

Thank you all. :hug I'll keep you posted about Felicia. My appt. went fine. Got loads of information and a plan has been formulated.

When I got home I found that the Postal Service had tried to deliever a parcel for me. Isn't from any of you was it?! :lol I only get exciting parcels and letters from the lovely peeps at Crochetville. :hug

Beautiful baby. I hope all turns out well with the Dr. visit. Those are really pretty squares you received. Now you have us all wondering about the parcel you missed!

Hiya all

[ATTACH]53121[/ATTACH]

She's beautiful!! Glad to see everyone's doing ok. I'm trying to adjust to my new life in a new place. While I've moved 5 or 6 times in the last 10 years, this is just so different... plus I've lived in the same place for the last 4. I've got a few more squares made, and I need to get them in the mail soon. Also trying to find a job :yuck. I hate searching for one. Have a good day :)

I was very surprised when Hubby came earlier and told me that he thought I had received a new square in the mail! This one came from Tina (Idk what your screen name is). Thank you so much! I love butterflies! Sorry the pic is really not a good one.

post-54847-135897745111_thumb.jpg

I was very surprised when Hubby came earlier and told me that he thought I had received a new square in the mail! This one came from Tina (Idk what your screen name is). Thank you so much! I love butterflies! Sorry the pic is really not a good one.

That would be Mom w/a Motif. :)

:turtle:vheart

Archived