Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finished it! I still have some ends to weave in. But.. I washed it last night and it's so soft now. :c9 Thank you everyone that sent me squares :hug~ I love my Friendshipghan, from all my friends at Crochetville! :manyheart

ETA: That one square on the bottom left looks out of shape; but it's because I pulled it down a little. Oops. It isn't like that in RL.. :)

Beautiful afghan.

Tina- thats a beautiful friendship ghan!...

I am a little closer to mine today- I got a lovely square from KatyAllen8090..

Thank you so much -I am thrilled with it -such a lovely square!

That is a very pretty square.

That's a beautiful square!

I mailed two squares over the pond today! I hope they get there safe. :D I also mailed another square to the US. :P

Oooh! Pretty!

I finished it! I still have some ends to weave in. But.. I washed it last night and it's so soft now. :c9 Thank you everyone that sent me squares :hug~ I love my Friendshipghan, from all my friends at Crochetville! :manyheart

ETA: That one square on the bottom left looks out of shape; but it's because I pulled it down a little. Oops. It isn't like that in RL.. :)

So nice and colorful!! Turned out awesome! :clap

My daughter Katie (kam here on the Ville) had 6 squares for me to mail off for her yesterday (Thursday). Hopefully, they will get there by Monday.

Melia & Katie also received a nice package in the mail that they will be posting later on today to say "thank you". We just haven't been home for them to be able to do it before now.

Hi all.

Im pleased to show you my last WIP, and fifth project finished this month, this year, and as promised I wanted you all to see, as you all, sent me a lot of the sqaures in it! I hope you find yours, and if you don't, then they went in a previously debuted ghan, so have a look, hope you like how I have put this together!! Thanks to all that participated in sending me a square or two!

:hug:clap

[ATTACH]50241[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]50242[/ATTACH]

Katie, this is beautiful. Can I ask how you put yours together? It looks like every square was exactly the same size. I really love it.

Very pretty Tina. You did a great job.

Mine, too! :hook

My goal for 2012 is to finish squares for everyone I have left on the list!

I don't think I commented on this yet, but it is gorgeous! I am wondering how you got all the squares exactly the same size, too? It looks great.

Hi all.

Im pleased to show you my last WIP, and fifth project finished this month, this year, and as promised I wanted you all to see, as you all, sent me a lot of the sqaures in it! I hope you find yours, and if you don't, then they went in a previously debuted ghan, so have a look, hope you like how I have put this together!! Thanks to all that participated in sending me a square or two!

:hug:clap

[ATTACH]50241[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]50242[/ATTACH]

Stash is here! Yipee! :cheer My Mum has been very curious and been looking at my WIPs and finished bits and seen my squares I've received in the past. She used to crochet a long time ago but hasn't for a very long time. Trying to persuade her that it is in her best interests to take it up again now I'm living in her house :lol Already got a couple of squares done... had withdrawal symptoms. :D

:yay I know the feeling of not having your stash with you. When we moved once, we had to put all non-essentials in storage (1,300 miles away). For over a year, I didn't have my stash. It wasn't much, but it was mine. Congrats on getting your stash back! :cheer

Stash is here! Yipee! :cheer My Mum has been very curious and been looking at my WIPs and finished bits and seen my squares I've received in the past. She used to crochet a long time ago but hasn't for a very long time. Trying to persuade her that it is in her best interests to take it up again now I'm living in her house :lol Already got a couple of squares done... had withdrawal symptoms. :D

Yay for stash! Mine is growing a little. My nephew wanted another beanie and as soon as I buy the yarn for it he changes his mind on the color! Do you think I mind :lol I am running out of places to put it though and I have started leaving it in the bags.

Goal for today 2 or 3 squares. Haven't even started but now that I'm not sick anymore I really have the urge to get something done!

Mine, too! :hook

I don't think I commented on this yet, but it is gorgeous! I am wondering how you got all the squares exactly the same size, too? It looks great.

Tina, I just put it together, and it pretty much came out this way, the edging too, always pulls it togehter really well, but I was so lucky, seems all of the sqaures went together size wise, really well, thanks!

Yay for stash! Convert your mom!!

Thank you Katyallen8090 for the square i love it!

You are welcome, glad to know it was received! Thanks!

I forgot to post that I mailed a square out yesterday. Postal rates have gone up again, so I hope I put enough stamps on it... I think I was short 3 cents. I hope it still makes it! :( I forgot about that until after the mail was already gone. :blush

Hi everyone ! Hope you all are having a yarn-tastic day :) I love seeing everyones squares and ghans, I cant wait to have enough to get mine together, Im still in need of a few more squares. I think 7 12" squares or 28 ish 6" squares or anything in between.

Im finishing up a tote, thinking about putting it up for a giveaway when Im done with it. I love the colors, but would like for it to have a forever home :)

See you all in a while

Hello all! Sorry I've been gone for a while. Trying to get a couple things straightened out :( Hope everyone is doing well! :hugs for all!!

Archived