Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Thank you Emma! I received your squares today! They're so pretty! :hugThere were some beads tucked into the package as well.

[ATTACH]51099[/ATTACH]

I love the color combination! They're really pretty!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Mom w/a Motif!!!

I received your parcel this morning.

post-54070-135897733119_thumb.jpg

I received 2 beautiful squares for Felicia's blanket. There was also a ball included for my daughter too. :D She is a bit small to understand how to roll it but she has given it hugs because it is so soft!

Thank you again. :hug

I am so sorry i have been MIA...alot going on right now

I am in the process of forming an organization called CrochetCleveland..a non profit teaching ages 9 to 90 to crochet and knit. I have been writing a grant to fund such an organization, and let me just say I'd rather be crocheting. Lol..

I do have several square starring up at me....wanting to ask for a ride to the post office. I will get them off soon.

I do need a new list Sue

I hope all is well with everyone......

Beautiful squares Tiff, and in my color pink n black

Hello ladies :)

Just popping in to give an update from Chez Skoggy :P

Things are going ok here at the moment. We are still living with my Mum whilst we get our benefits, taxes, medical etc. in order. Mr Skoggy is busy looking for a job whilst I am waiting until I find out about childcare before I start looking for work. Need to know where I can get full or part time. So at the moment, its just me and Felicia during the day with Daddy making his appearences. Living with my Mum isn't too bad but, then again, we've only been here 2 weeks. We are just making sure we do the housework during the day so there isn't anything to annoy her or my stepdad... keeping in their good books. :lol

I've finally decided on an end number for Felicia's blanket. I'm going for 30 squares which will be 5 squares x 6 squares (40"x48"). I reckon thats big enough for a blanket for a baby. What do you think? Also, I'm in need of more colours other than pink. I have received many lovely squares in pink, so now needing some purples and other pastel colours. :)

I hope everyone is fine and having a good start to 2012.

Big hugs to everyone :hug

Hello all! Just wanted to pop in and say :ty:ty:ty to Kam! :hug I got a very beautiful square in the mail the other day (I'm just now able to sit down and get online for a few minutes!) and been meaning to get on and let you know that it made it. Thanks again!!! And my fiancee said he thinks it real pretty too! :D

Hope everyone is doing well, or at least better than I'm feeling! :lol I'm going to try to get on more too. Hope everyone has a great weekend! :hug:hug:hug

Hello all! Just wanted to pop in and say :ty:ty:ty to Kam! :hug I got a very beautiful square in the mail the other day (I'm just now able to sit down and get online for a few minutes!) and been meaning to get on and let you know that it made it. Thanks again!!! And my fiancee said he thinks it real pretty too! :D

Hope everyone is doing well, or at least better than I'm feeling! :lol I'm going to try to get on more too. Hope everyone has a great weekend! :hug:hug:hug

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOo glad that you liked my square!! :day

I wasn't sure how old she is, but... If she's sitting up on her own, she will be rolling that ball back and forth soon enough. :manyheart

Thank you Mom w/a Motif!!!

I received your parcel this morning.

[ATTACH]51244[/ATTACH]

I received 2 beautiful squares for Felicia's blanket. There was also a ball included for my daughter too. :D She is a bit small to understand how to roll it but she has given it hugs because it is so soft!

Thank you again. :hug

I should have done the "multi-quote" thing.. :P (Still not awake yet)

Fiona, thank you I'm glad you like it. katyallen8090, thanks. I was thinking as I was making that square, "I should change my accent color in my living room to teal." My colors are brown/tan, off-white, and red. But our carpet is a teal color. (Was like that when we moved in..) :P I really like those colors together, though. (Teal/aqua is my favorite color lately.) That square is my favorite square to make lately, too. I tried making it a smaller size, with a smaller weight yarn and smaller hook. But it only came out about 10 inches. I keep thinking "What else could I make with this square?" :think Maybe a tote bag? :hook A pillow?...:)

Okay I will be quiet now. :P

Hi! everyone ~ :hook

Well, mindless me . . . I forgot to let ya'll know that I wouldn't be online anymore after January 12th but did let Sue know before I shut down. I've got an updated list so am still making squares for you all . . . just slow at getting them mailed out it seems.

I also wanted to send "Thanks" to . . . Mom w/a Motif and Tiffer93 . . . for the beautiful squares I've received this past week or so. I love them!! :hug

Also "Thank You" to Mumbles17 (?? bad memory :P) for the very pretty granny squares I received today, too.

I don't have pics copied to a disc, tho, to post here as yet, but will as soon as I can. I'm just glad I can still be a part of the Friendship-ghan group here ~ :manyheart You all take care and know I'm thinking of you.

At least I can still pop in here about once a month and see what ya'll are doing. Miss you bunches!!

Babe is a boy his name is Alex was born at 9:30 pm yesterday (so a few hours before midnight lol) Dont know anything else yet.

:cheer Congratulations!

Archived