Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swap packages mailed, so now I can focus more on sending lovely squares. I have a couple done, but gotta wait to mail over the next week or 2.

Super excited that Tuesday is my LAST day of college, until at least August! First person in my family to graduate, and I have now earned two associate degrees: Med Info Tech and Office Systems Tech. :cheer

Hi, Is it too late for me to join in on this?

There isn't a deadline for this CAL, so come on in and join us! I just hopped on board a couple weeks ago myself. Be sure to send TurtleLvr (Sue) your name, address, and what size/type of squares you want. Also put the info in your signature, as to serve as a friendly reminder when we see your posts! She'll send you a list with everyone's info and then you can start sending & receiving squares!

:hug

Swap packages mailed, so now I can focus more on sending lovely squares. I have a couple done, but gotta wait to mail over the next week or 2.

Super excited that Tuesday is my LAST day of college, until at least August! First person in my family to graduate, and I have now earned two associate degrees: Med Info Tech and Office Systems Tech. :cheer

Congrats ! :hug

Im just starting on my certificate diploma for Professional Bridal Consulting :)

Thank you! Best of luck to you! :jumpyay Boy that would have been a blessing last year when I was planning my wedding! Maybe in a few years if we do a renewal I'll hit you up for planning expertise!! :hug

There isn't a deadline for this CAL, so come on in and join us! I just hopped on board a couple weeks ago myself. Be sure to send TurtleLvr (Sue) your name, address, and what size/type of squares you want. Also put the info in your signature, as to serve as a friendly reminder when we see your posts! She'll send you a list with everyone's info and then you can start sending & receiving squares!

Ok, awesome, thank you!!

Hi, Is it too late for me to join in on this?

Never too late. :)

Yea, what Tiffany said! :lol And send me your e-mail too. :)

:turtle:vheart

since im having some problems with the postal system updating their delivery confirmation on packages ive sent, im gonna post this cuz I wanna make sure people are getting their puffies I send out :)

If you already posted you got it, please forgive me and just lemme know if ya got it or not :)

Sent 11-1-11

teakaycee's dd Jamie

Sent 11-12-11

hershey038

sweetpossibilities

Thanks! Soon as I hear from ya I'll mark it rec'd, and take yer name off da wondering list :) I know folks get busy but I have packages from Sept that still don't say received from the d/c tracking and have not heard from people (customers from my rubber stamp biz).

Hugs, Laurel in Wisconsin

since im having some problems with the postal system updating their delivery confirmation on packages ive sent, im gonna post this cuz I wanna make sure people are getting their puffies I send out :)

If you already posted you got it, please forgive me and just lemme know if ya got it or not :)

Sent 11-1-11

teakaycee's dd Jamie

tmpinsnty

Sent 11-12-11

hershey038

ImmaFreek

sweetpossibilities

Thanks! Soon as I hear from ya I'll mark it rec'd, and take yer name off da wondering list :) I know folks get busy but I have packages from Sept that still don't say received from the d/c tracking and have not heard from people (customers from my rubber stamp biz).

Hugs, Laurel in Wisconsin

I did get a puffie from you adn I posted when i got it :hug thank you so very much :)

Hello all! I'm back :)

Had an absolutely fabulous little holiday back with my family in the UK. My little daughter was fantastic on the plane, both ways, and the whole trip managed to bring her out of her shell. Since we don't know anyone where we currently live, the social interaction with family really did her good. Now we have a constantly "talking" little 5mo baby in the apartment. She's so cute. :manyheart

@TurtleLvr, it turns out that maybe my little one loves turtles as well. One of my cousins has lots of toys relating to the sea, and a couple of turtles. For the time we were there, Felicia seemed to have attached herself to a cuddley turtle as well as a musical turtle which has buttons on the shell which play tunes when pressed. Sadly, my Sister said that Felicia couldn't have the cuddley turtle but we could take the little musical one back to the Sweden with us. So we did. Now it hangs off her bouncer chair and its flippers get chewed.... a lot. :lol

Anyway, back to normal now. Got a couple of puffys ready to go out and going to crack on with a couple more. I'm so glad to read that my previous puffys reached their new home and am really happy you liked them. :hug

On a side note (well, kinda related as its Granny stuff), I'm making a Granny shawl for my Gran and, would ya believe it, the white I've been using has been discontinued! So annoyed. There is only 1 yarn shop in town and if they don't have a similar yarn, I don't know what I'll do. Can't exactly compare well enough from looking at online pics from other stores. Oh well. Its a frustration but I'll sort it out one way or another. :worried:shrug

Must press on with my Xmas presents. The recipiants know that they will get them after Xmas, so no need to be in a huge rush. :lol

Sent 11-1-11

teakaycee's dd Jamie

Sent 11-12-11

hershey038

I'm sure Jamie got it. teakaycee and family have been going through a lot lately. One of her son's is going through a nasty divorce and he husband's leukemia has relapsed.

Hershey is also up to her eyeballs in stuff. I know she'll post ASAP.

Had an absolutely fabulous little holiday back with my family in the UK. My little daughter was fantastic on the plane, both ways, and the whole trip managed to bring her out of her shell. Since we don't know anyone where we currently live, the social interaction with family really did her good. Now we have a constantly "talking" little 5mo baby in the apartment. She's so cute. :manyheart

@TurtleLvr, it turns out that maybe my little one loves turtles as well. One of my cousins has lots of toys relating to the sea, and a couple of turtles. For the time we were there, Felicia seemed to have attached herself to a cuddley turtle as well as a musical turtle which has buttons on the shell which play tunes when pressed. Sadly, my Sister said that Felicia couldn't have the cuddley turtle but we could take the little musical one back to the Sweden with us. So we did. Now it hangs off her bouncer chair and its flippers get chewed.... a lot. :lol

Glad you had a great time! So cute that your little one is a turtle lover too...tell her to chew away. As much as the sea turtles bite us I'll think of it as revenge. :lol

I will be going out of town for the weekend to a sea turtle workshop, so if you need a list I will be able to still get it to you, but may take longer than usual. MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR E-MAIL IN THE PM OR I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEND YOU THE LIST UNTIL I GET HOME!

Anyway, back to normal now. Got a couple of puffys ready to go out and going to crack on with a couple more. I'm so glad to read that my previous puffys reached their new home and am really happy you liked them. :hug

On a side note (well, kinda related as its Granny stuff), I'm making a Granny shawl for my Gran and, would ya believe it, the white I've been using has been discontinued! So annoyed. There is only 1 yarn shop in town and if they don't have a similar yarn, I don't know what I'll do. Can't exactly compare well enough from looking at online pics from other stores. Oh well. Its a frustration but I'll sort it out one way or another. :worried:shrug

Must press on with my Xmas presents. The recipiants know that they will get them after Xmas, so no need to be in a huge rush. :lol

Glad you had a great trip! :)

Congrats!!!!

Glad you had a nice time!

Archived