C’ville November 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tampa Guy is right. You couldn't do a movie theater candy theme without one for the popcorn. This bag is just gorgeous and buttery delicious. I just love popcorn. In fact its a big temptation to go make a big pan of popcorn right now. What a perfect way to watch the World Series. Nibbling on a big pan of hot, buttery, salty popcorn. See ya!!! I think that is just what I will do. Before I go love the turkey and pumpkin placemats on your table.

Yummy! I wasn't able to check for this post yesterday. My boyfriend and I had a long hard day and once home I was not in ANY shape to be online. This is one rocking bag Mary Jo,I had promised to make my guy kettle corn last night,but I fell asleep at 9,so tonight he get's his corn! Oh and he crochets as well,I showed him the chainless chain and he is having loads of fun with it! :)

Now that my sweet 10 yr old is heading toward remission........ we get to have some yummy buttery popcorn this weekend for our family movie night. We're so excited!!!

Tam, I was SO happy to read this! What wonderful news! And what a great time of year to receive it with the holidays coming! Enjoy your movie night and your popcorn!

Ok, the tote is on the way. It is sitting on my porch (stoop) waiting for the mailman to pick it up. I figure Monday maybe Tuesday.

This was a fun tote and I do hope it brings a smile to the new owners face.

post-105-135897468439_thumb.jpg

I aways keep an eye out for your monthy post for your totes.

They always brings a smile to see what color combinations you come up with.

Hubbie recorded a bunch of old movies for us to watch so, we had buttered popcorn last night w/ movies.. I love those 1930 (something) spooky movies..

Good luck everybody..

Tam, I was SO happy to read this! What wonderful news! And what a great time of year to receive it with the holidays coming! Enjoy your movie night and your popcorn!

Oh... our weekend was wonderful! Thank you so much for your love and encouragement!!! :hug we had way to buttery popcorn... and watched both Transformer movies :D.

:heart

:mug

Ok, the tote is on the way. It is sitting on my porch (stoop) waiting for the mailman to pick it up. I figure Monday maybe Tuesday.

This was a fun tote and I do hope it brings a smile to the new owners face.

[ATTACH]11100[/ATTACH]

:yay time to wait and see who the next lucky lady will be! Good luck all. Get ready for your emotions to go crazy if you are the lucky one to get this beautiful bag! I still get emotional when I pack my 'Bag' to take with me. :hook

:heart

:mug

Archived