C’ville November 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everybody. I am just stunned that out of all the members here that I was selected to receive one of Mary Jo's totes. I always hoped for one. I can't believe that she has sent out 43 of these. She does a lot of work on these. I didn't realize until I had one in my hands that the front pouch is done in thread. She is one remarkable lady. I still feel like its a dream.

Congratulations Brenda on your new Bag from MaryJo....

I know its a treasure to have from such a talented lady.

You are not dreaming its for real sweetie.. and its a lovely one at that..

Again Congratulations...

hugs

Congratulations, Brenda !!! Your joy is contagious and we are all joyful for you.

I was happy when you finally got yours. That was a little tense. Can you believe that two bags were sent to MO two months in a row? Boy are we lucky.

"CONGRATULATIONS"

AND

WELCOME TO THE "CLUB"!!

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

I'm "Bag Lady" #37(May-Mayo Fiesta Bolsa). It's been 6 months and I'm still in 7th Heaven!! I can't believe how much "stuff" fits into this bag!! :hook

I always have a big smile on my face when I read this thread and see how happy the recipient is. You get it right every time, Mary Jo (even when the PO isn't very cooperative).

You sure know how to spread that Florida sunshine around!

I thought I would "pop" before I found out who the new bag lady is. Now that I have the "buttery" delicious news all I can say is "Congratulations." How exciting that must have been to see the mail carrier coming up drive and wondering "Could it be. I hope it is." and then find out it was what you were hoping for. Enjoy your bag for many years to come Brenda.

Archived