C’ville November 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been thinking it's the end of the month and started watching for the Nov. C'ville tote thread to go up. Then I started thinking maybe there wasn't going to be one. That was a sad thought. What a relief to find the thread when I got online today. This one is great as always but I really love the turkeys on the table with the tote

:clap YUMMY!! I can smell the popcorn! I can hear it popping!

Another great bag!

Whenever I get microwave popcorn, my 8 yr old son always tells me to "make sure the package says extra butter!". (My 1 year old son is not old enough to say extra butter yet! But give him time! My little guy's nickname is Butters! (Like the character from South Park.) LOL!) Hubby's not working now and hasn't worked steady for a long time, so money is tight. (And I know that we are not the only ones going through this.) We don't go to the movie theater, but we do have movie night at home! I think that we have more fun with having it at home! We have been having "movie nights" more often now. We have a lot of DVD's and if anyone has been to Wal-Mart lately, they have a lot of good ones for $5. They also have a nice selection for $7.50 and $9.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL!!

The bag is wonderful. :manyheart I know it's a popcorn theme but it feels bright and cheery, perfect since it's coming from The Sunshine state.

Has anyone ever told you Mary Jo, you are a sneaky 'lil doll! :devil

Good luck ladies- :cheer

*sniiifff* Ahh, buttered popcorn -Mmm, I can smell an imagined buttery goodness as I type, Mary Jo! A picture paints a thousand wo...wonderful movietime memories! (It's been eons since I've sat in a theater) You've done it again, my deah, coloring your November tote so perfectly!

Just the opposite on my screen, with a Golden Yellow pocket and a white hook and script, but every bit as buttery beautiful! :yes

Thank you for all your crocheted light, Mary Jo...It never fails to shine far and bright

Mine too! I see a yellow pocket with a white hook and script. I also see a BEAUTIFUL, sunny, couldn't-make-you-do-anything-but-smile tote bag! I can't wait to see who the newest Bag Lady is! Now we've got to sit and stew until the post office does its thing! Just GORGEOUS, MaryJo! I love it!

Makes me want to cook up some buttery popcorn as I watch the World Series! Another beautiful, bright cherry tote. Can't wait to see who the lucky gal is sthis month...and hopefully it will be drama free!!!

Go Yankees!

Another awesome bag Mary Jo!! It does remind one of "buttered" popcorn!! I guess I'll have to pop some tonight while I watch "The Mentalist"!!

Archived