C’ville August 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

What is the difference between Dots and Gumdrops???? :thinkGive up???? Sugar – Gumdrops have sugar all over them, and dots don’t.:devil

Another great Saturday Matinee movie favorite, and since it is Aug and hot as the dickens, we don’t want chocolate.

Before I saw the name of this yarn, as I was making the tote, Dots came to mind, so I will call this month’s bag Dots/Gumdrops.

The yarn of course is Peaches and Cream color called Gumdrops. Baby green handles, yellow pocket with a green hook and purple writing.

So time to kick back turn on the DVD and enjoy a box of Dots.

post-105-135897429591_thumb.jpg Gif

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is beautiful! Anyone would be proud to have it in their tote collection!

I cannot wait to see who gets this one. You seem to find the perfect person every month. It is wonderful to see such caring and generosity.

Three cheers for Mary Jo!:cheer:cheer:cheer

:yay:yay:yay Yeah............ its that time again..... to wait and wait and wait to see who the lucky one will be! :yay:yay:yay

Oh MaryJo........ I love that one... (not as much as mine!!!:manyheart) but I do love it. How bright and cheery!!! Yep... Dots / Gumdrops is perfect!

:heart

:mug

Beautiful. I love this one. I love the bright, cheery colors. You do such a fantastic job on these every month, Mary Jo. I always look forward to seeing the new one. Each time I think, oh, that's my favorite, then the next one comes. :hookCan't wait to see who gets lucky this month!:cheer:cheer:cheer

What a beautiful, cheerful bag! I've been anxiously awaiting to see this month's bag, now just have to wait and see who the lucky person is!!!:yay You are such an amazingly creative and generous person! I don't know how you keep these bags coming!:hug

Oh wow it does look like a box of dots to me. Yummy!!! I just don't know how you think all these bags up and find the time to make them all with all the other sweet things you do. This one is gonna make some dot/gumdrop person very happy.

Archived