C’ville August 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

Oh my- beautiful as always- I checked this AM before work since I knew it was getting to be "that time of the month" when the new bag is revealed. Gumdrop is a perfect name for this bag. Can't wait to see who the lucky recipient is this month!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! Now that one would brighten up anyone's day no matter how down they were or what the weather was. Another winner!!! :clap

LOVE it! Loved Dots and gumdrops when I was kid,very bright and cheery bag Mary Jo you have outdone yourself this time! :)

The Bag is beautiful Mary Jo !! :yay It will surly brighten the next bag ladies day, when they get it, and every time they use it. :hug The thought and care you put into these is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing your talents.

:mug:cat:yarn

Dots are my favorite candy. Wow.....What a beautiful bag. I can not believe July is almost over and now the wait begins to see who the new lucky bag lady will be. I love the colors.

very nice as always I still liked the good and plenty but this one has more color I do like it love the colors, I like bright as most of you know and this one is great. good job keep up the good work:yay:hug

ohh... love the gumdrop tote!! I have that gumdrop color in my stash somewhere too.. lol. I haven't been on the site much lately b/c I found out I'm pregnant with #3 (and the morning sickness is kicking my butt), but I'm glad I stopped by today to see the latest creation. :)

Believe it or not, I almost forgot to post this bag. I mean it has been sitting in the craft room for 2 months now and I forgot all about it.

I happen to look at the calendar and remember what day it was.

Glad you all like it. I found the yarn did turn out pretty nice.:hook

Woohoo!, another yummy tote, Mary Jo! :yay I love the sweet colors you chose for this month's. Dots/Gumdrops - Fun, fun!

I love it!!!!!!!!

Dot and gum drops are my favorite movie candy!! I all ways get a box of Dots when I go to the movies!!!!!!!!!!

Your bag is so pretty!!!

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree with everyone else on how pretty it is. I love bright colors, too. Gumdrops were part of going to gram's house, spearmint leaves, orange slices yum. I'm sorry but you made me think of them. :lol Could someone point me in the direction of the spot that I could read the history behind the Crochetville Totes? I have seen the pictures of them before and thought how wonderful they are but somehow didn't pick up until now that there is a contest for them.

Mary Jo you do beautiful work. :manyheart

Archived