Tampa Doll

C’ville August 2009 Tote

Oh my- beautiful as always- I checked this AM before work since I knew it was getting to be "that time of the month" when the new bag is revealed. Gumdrop is a perfect name for this bag. Can't wait to see who the lucky recipient is this month!

WOW! Now that one would brighten up anyone's day no matter how down they were or what the weather was. Another winner!!! :clap

Tampa Doll, You never cease to amaze us with your talents! It's beautiful!

LOVE it! Loved Dots and gumdrops when I was kid,very bright and cheery bag Mary Jo you have outdone yourself this time! :)

Very nice tote love the color's thank you for sharing your latest new creation.

The Bag is beautiful Mary Jo !! :yay It will surly brighten the next bag ladies day, when they get it, and every time they use it. :hug The thought and care you put into these is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing your talents.

:mug:cat:yarn

Wow, that's my favorite bag yet. So bright and cheery!! Another winner!

Thanks for sharing!!

Julee

Dots are my favorite candy. Wow.....What a beautiful bag. I can not believe July is almost over and now the wait begins to see who the new lucky bag lady will be. I love the colors.

Great bag Mary Jo..... I've been waiting to see what wonderful creation you'd have this month. You never disappoint! Good luck everyone...

very nice as always I still liked the good and plenty but this one has more color I do like it love the colors, I like bright as most of you know and this one is great. good job keep up the good work:yay:hug

ohh... love the gumdrop tote!! I have that gumdrop color in my stash somewhere too.. lol. I haven't been on the site much lately b/c I found out I'm pregnant with #3 (and the morning sickness is kicking my butt), but I'm glad I stopped by today to see the latest creation. :)

I do like gumdrops (but not dots, go figure?) What a great name for another great bag! :clap Very summer-y!

Now I am in the mood for some candy :eek

Love this tote and love dots too!!!!

Great work!

I love the colors, you are great with putting colors together for your bags. Truly awesome, Tampa Doll!

Believe it or not, I almost forgot to post this bag. I mean it has been sitting in the craft room for 2 months now and I forgot all about it.

I happen to look at the calendar and remember what day it was.

Glad you all like it. I found the yarn did turn out pretty nice.:hook

Edited by Tampa Doll

Great looking bag!! Awesome colors!! My fave--"DOTS"!! :)

Woohoo!, another yummy tote, Mary Jo! :yay I love the sweet colors you chose for this month's. Dots/Gumdrops - Fun, fun!

I love it!!!!!!!!

Dot and gum drops are my favorite movie candy!! I all ways get a box of Dots when I go to the movies!!!!!!!!!!

Your bag is so pretty!!!

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So pretty!

I have to agree with everyone else on how pretty it is. I love bright colors, too. Gumdrops were part of going to gram's house, spearmint leaves, orange slices yum. I'm sorry but you made me think of them. :lol Could someone point me in the direction of the spot that I could read the history behind the Crochetville Totes? I have seen the pictures of them before and thought how wonderful they are but somehow didn't pick up until now that there is a contest for them.

Mary Jo you do beautiful work. :manyheart

Your bags really make my day. Thank you very much. I love them all.

Ooooh, I just knew you would do a bright and cheerful one with my FAVORITE colors!! It looks awesome as always. Whoever gets this will be one happy gal! :cheer

Ooooh, I like that!!! So pretty and colorful. Your best yet I think! Looks yummy!! :)