Tampa Doll

C’ville August 2009 Tote

What is the difference between Dots and Gumdrops???? :thinkGive up???? Sugar – Gumdrops have sugar all over them, and dots don’t.:devil

Another great Saturday Matinee movie favorite, and since it is Aug and hot as the dickens, we don’t want chocolate.

Before I saw the name of this yarn, as I was making the tote, Dots came to mind, so I will call this month’s bag Dots/Gumdrops.

The yarn of course is Peaches and Cream color called Gumdrops. Baby green handles, yellow pocket with a green hook and purple writing.

So time to kick back turn on the DVD and enjoy a box of Dots.

post-105-135897429591_thumb.jpg Gif

Wow! This one is my favorite one so far! I love the colors. You do such amazing work - I hope that someday (soon) I can make a bag like that!

Ohhh...I love it! It's so bright and cheerful and yummy too! Congrats to whoever the lucky winner is!

I LOVE IT!! Dots and Gumdrops is a PERFECT name for this tote! I can't wait now to see who gets it! :clap

Ooooh, another great tote!

YEA! I've been waiting "patiently" for the end of the month to see the newest tote! Great job Mary Jo! As usual!

:turtle:vheart

I have been anxiously awaiting to see the Aug. bag. Anymore I start wondering about it mid month. You do such a great job and are truly an angel.

It is beautiful! Anyone would be proud to have it in their tote collection!

I cannot wait to see who gets this one. You seem to find the perfect person every month. It is wonderful to see such caring and generosity.

Three cheers for Mary Jo!:cheer:cheer:cheer

I was just looking for the tote of the month early today! I'm so glad to see it posted. I love that bag. I agree that Gumdrops is the perfect name. Another fantastic tote, Mary Jo!

Another beautiful bag!! :cheer You do such beautiful work.:yes I love the candy theme! Looking forward to see who get this one! :dreaming

:yay:yay:yay Yeah............ its that time again..... to wait and wait and wait to see who the lucky one will be! :yay:yay:yay

Oh MaryJo........ I love that one... (not as much as mine!!!:manyheart) but I do love it. How bright and cheery!!! Yep... Dots / Gumdrops is perfect!

:heart

:mug

Beautiful. I love this one. I love the bright, cheery colors. You do such a fantastic job on these every month, Mary Jo. I always look forward to seeing the new one. Each time I think, oh, that's my favorite, then the next one comes. :hookCan't wait to see who gets lucky this month!:cheer:cheer:cheer

What a beautiful, cheerful bag! I've been anxiously awaiting to see this month's bag, now just have to wait and see who the lucky person is!!!:yay You are such an amazingly creative and generous person! I don't know how you keep these bags coming!:hug

Another beautiful bag !! I've done some dishcloths in the Gumdrops color. Very pretty.

Well done, Tampa Doll. :cheer:cheer

To eat, I prefer Gumdrops. I've used that cotton color before and love it for dishcloths and pot holders. So bright and cheery. The bag worked up wonderfully!

MMMMM...dots and gumdrops are both so yummy! :yes I was wondering what candy it would be this month! Your new bag creation is so bright and cheerful! Way to go Mary Jo!:cheer

I was just wondering this morning when August's bag would appear! This is beautiful, and unlike actual Dots, it won't get caught in your teeth! Wonderful job as always.

OMGoodness that is absolutely gorgeous!!

Wow.. I can't wait to see who the lucky gal is this month !!:cheer:cheer:cheer

Oh wow it does look like a box of dots to me. Yummy!!! I just don't know how you think all these bags up and find the time to make them all with all the other sweet things you do. This one is gonna make some dot/gumdrop person very happy.

I just love this one! So colorful! You are so giving to continue to do this each month. Now I can't wait to see who the new 'bag lady' is!