January 2009 C’Ville Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lovely bag once again, Mary Jo. I think this one is my favorite, simply because I love not only the color combination, but teal is one of my favorite colors. can't wait to see who the new bag lady is.

GORGEOUS bag, MaryJo! I can't wait to see who our newest Bag Lady Club member is! Even after getting a bag, it's STILL exciting to see the bags each month! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Another beautiful bag MaryJo. :h5 I was just checking in and realized I had not seen the post with your January bag so I have been searching, glad I found it. I don't think I could pick a favorite. They are all so beautiful and colorful. :cheer Anyone would be proud to be a MaryJo "bag lady". Can't wait to see who gets this one.

Oh Mary Jo another fabulous tote. The colours are gorgeous. Couldn't believe the name you had chosen for the bag PARTY as our family have partied for most of the past week. My daughter's wedding was on the 30/12/08 and we had a brilliant day. Then last night our whole family attended the New Years Eve Ball at the hotel. So with words like party and confetti - I just adore this new tote and already envy its owner! Happy New Year to all in 2009.

That is too cute! I can see the confetti connection, but it looks kind of spring-y to me...which is just what I like to start thinking about in January! (Yellow flowers...bring 'em on!)

It looks spring-y/summery to me as well, which is quite appropriate here in the Southern Hemisphere :lol:sun

Archived