January 2009 C’Ville Tote

Tampa Doll

Oh Mary Jo another fabulous tote. The colours are gorgeous. Couldn't believe the name you had chosen for the bag PARTY as our family have partied for most of the past week. My daughter's wedding was on the 30/12/08 and we had a brilliant day. Then last night our whole family attended the New Years Eve Ball at the hotel. So with words like party and confetti - I just adore this new tote and already envy its owner! Happy New Year to all in 2009.

So glad the wedding went well :manyheart... Happy New Year!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh Mary Jo another fabulous tote. The colours are gorgeous. Couldn't believe the name you had chosen for the bag PARTY as our family have partied for most of the past week. My daughter's wedding was on the 30/12/08 and we had a brilliant day. Then last night our whole family attended the New Years Eve Ball at the hotel. So with words like party and confetti - I just adore this new tote and already envy its owner! Happy New Year to all in 2009.

Thank you all for the compliments. Somehow party just seemed to be right.

Hey, will we be seeing any pictures of the happy couple and family? So glad to hear you all had fun.:hook

Once again............ a beautiful tote... :U

Cant wait to see who gets it! Its so much fun celebrating with the lucky winner!!!

:heart

:mug

Off Tampa Guy and I went this morning for our monthly haircut.

Then we stopped at the post office, where I mailed the newest tote out to it's owner. I would guess you could start looking around Tuesday.:hook

th_8x6ShippingBoxCvilleXXXIIJan.jpg(clickable)

And now the wait begins.......

Off Tampa Guy and I went this morning for our monthly haircut.

Then we stopped at the post office, where I mailed the newest tote out to it's owner. I would guess you could start looking around Tuesday.:hook

th_8x6ShippingBoxCvilleXXXIIJan.jpg(clickable)

Mary Jo, your bags keep getting more and more beautiful! I love the color combinations in this one especially. I know that you named it "Party" but to me it looks like Florida--blue ocean, pink shells etc... It seems like so much work to make the pocket in that tiny thread but the results are fantastic. I am lucky to be the proud owner of one of your bags and use it every day. :c9

Ok everyone, the tote is in town, infact the post office left a message for the package to be picked up about 8 this morning.

Check your mail boxes, you may have the note.:devil

Oh.. .gosh... the waiting is killing me............. Congrats to the New Bag Lady!!!!

Check your mail ladies... I'm dying here.... LOL...LOL..LOL :U

:heart

:mug

My mail doesn't get delivered that early so I know it's not me:lol:lol:lol Actually I am working but had to sneak a peek and see if anyone received it yet.

It's probably someone working so we won't know until tonight. Oh the suspense:eek

Archived