January 2009 C’Ville Tote

Tampa Doll

It is that time of the month, yep, time for the new tote.

This one we are calling :yayJanuary’s New Year Party:yay. The colors are Teal for the bag, Spring Meadows for the handles and the outline. The flower is yellow and the pocket is white, with peacock for the hook and rose for the lettering. Of course the bag is done with Peaches and cream and the pocket is done with America’s Best. The hook was a size G7 for the bag and size 7 for the pocket. The pattern is Victorian Charm by Lily.

This one took a lot of thought in the naming, as we could not decide between glacier and party, but party won out, as the handles and outline look like confetti.

Well, I am off to pull out February’s colors.:devil Hope you like this one.:hook

480x360CvilleXXXIIJan2009NYCelebrat.jpg (clickable)th_CvilleXXXIIJan2009NYCelebration.gif

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I like this one and I can see why it is called Party. The handles look like they have confetti streamers in them. Perfect for hosting in the new year. Another great bag. I can't wait to see who will join the bag lady club next. You now I will be watching for that lucky person.

January's New Year Party is BEAUTIFUL! Number 32! WOW! Someones new lucky number will be 32! I have to say Mary Jo all your bags are masterpieces, they are all so beautiful but, the most BEAUTIFUL bag ever is MINE(# 26 "Freedom Bag") :P All those who receive one of Mary Jo's Totes will think the same thing about theirs.

Oh MaryJo, that IS so lovely and DOES reming me of a New Years Party, I think you made it to perfection, as usual my dearheart. It's colors are lovely and it looks so darned festive, make you want to break open a bottle of bubbly!

:hug

JoAnn

It is absolutely gorgeous Mary Jo :clap:clap

I am on vacation down here in Florida and just had to pop in to see if you had posted it yet.

Will have to keep an eye out for when you post that it has been sent.

Can't wait to see who the lucky lady is that will be the newest member of the bag lady club.

Awesome bag as usual :hook

It is just beautiful. Are your bags for sale?

Sorry I do not sell the totes, they are something I give away every month. I have no rhyme or reason for who gets them. Somehow I just know, or I ask for help from tote holders, I even put some names in a hat one time, as I could not decide.

So glad everyone likes it. I have such fun putting the colors together. Sometimes Tampa Guy and I get into a discusion and end up putting together several months at one time.:devil

I have been dying to post it, but Tampa Guy said I had to wait till this week. I do hope to get the Tote out by Saturday, but who knows.

Mary Jo another master piece. I can not wait to see who joins the bag lady club for January. This is so exciting. I have been checking for this post for days now. Oh no now we have to wait till the bag leaves for the journey to the lucky person.

Sorry I do not sell the totes, they are something I give away every month. I have no rhyme or reason for who gets them. Somehow I just know, or I ask for help from tote holders, I even put some names in a hat one time, as I could not decide.

So glad everyone likes it. I have such fun putting the colors together. Sometimes Tampa Guy and I get into a discusion and end up putting together several months at one time.:devil

I have been dying to post it, but Tampa Guy said I had to wait till this week. I do hope to get the Tote out by Saturday, but who knows.

I showed your latest creation to Nancy, and she loves it too.

I send her pictures each month of them so she can see your beautiful bags too.

I didn't bring my bag with me cause she has too many animals and I was afraid one of them might damage it. Eventually she will see mine in person to appreciate the beauty of it.

Archived