C’ville January Snow Tote XIX

Tampa Doll

Growing up in New Jersey, we never mentioned if we had a mild or severe winter till March. The worst snow :2snowfor us always seemed to come in January or February.

I can remember, being a January Baby, not being able to have a party :cakefor my Birthday, cause it was either to cold or snowing. Now living in Florida I can wear shorts and t-shirts on my birthday and have a Bar-B-Que. Yeah:yay

So in memory of all those cold snowy January Days, I give you the C’ville January Snow Tote.

This is the book the tote is from; it is Lily’s Sugar and Cream Victorian Charm.

http://www.sugarncream.com/patternbook.php?PBS=570817

I used Peaches and Cream shaded pastels for the bag, white for the handles and the edging and flower, and Lt. Green for the leaves of the flower. Size G/7 4.5mm hook

The pocket is made with size 10 threads in Mint Green, White for the hook and Black for the Lettering, with a size 7 hook.

Presenting C’ville January Snow Tote XIX

4x3CvilleXIXJanSnowTote.gif This is from cones to finish, with the tote being flat.

th_8x6zmCvilleXIXJanSnowTote.gif (clickable). Now we are filled with 2 – Red Heart pounders, and there is still room.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is gorgeous....and really perks me up! The ground here is still covered with snow, and more in the forecast, so I needed a breath of spring time colors!!! Thank you so very much!!!!

Very nice! I bought a TON of Sugar'n Cream to make Christmas gifts and now I have a TON left over. :) Will be making one of these for me and the 8-pocket tote for my Mom's birthday. Thanks for sharing!

BTW, is the chart for the pocket somewhere on the 'Ville? I would look for it but am feeling really lazy at the moment....:P

Sara

Very nice! I bought a TON of Sugar'n Cream to make Christmas gifts and now I have a TON left over. :) Will be making one of these for me and the 8-pocket tote for my Mom's birthday. Thanks for sharing!

BTW, is the chart for the pocket somewhere on the 'Ville? I would look for it but am feeling really lazy at the moment....:P

Sara

The chart for the pocket is mine and it is not available. You can either use

http://www.darklilac.com/upload.jsp;jsessionid=aqE0kaSlJ3B_ or do it freehand. Sorry, but my copy is so marked up, no one can read it, I just about can.

Thank you all and so glad you like it.

HMMMMMMMMM pink and brown:scrachin keep hinting, you never know.:rofl

Great bag and wonderful colors to help cheer up those who have to put up with the snow and cold.:wbrr

I'll be in your area next week at the RV Show at the fairgrounds. If you happen to go to it, look me up at the Escapees RV Club booth in the indoor market area. :) I'd love to meet you.

Oh no! With my computer on the blink I haven't seen one of your totes since Halloween!! I glad to be back and to see your wonderful winter one!

Now I'm off to find the others...

Wow!! Another great looking tote bag!! Great colors!! I'm a January baby too. Every birthday, my aunt tells this story, that when I was born, the biggest snowflakes were coming down.:flake I miss the snow, but not having to drive in it. :eek Two nights ago, our mountains got a dusting of snow!!

:bday:party

Mary Jo, that is beautiful! I cant wait to see who the lucky lady is that receives it!

Speaking of January babies, mine turns 29 today! There was so much ice the night she was born it took 1 1/2 hrs to get to the hospital 30 miles away.

Reminds me of an ice cream cone. Lovely. Yeah we are having the weird warm up as well. Probably why I keep getting migraines I do better when the weather behaves as it is supposed to. Happy early b-day.:yay

Archived