C’ville January Snow Tote XIX

Tampa Doll

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok everyone, here is the package that holds the January Snow Tote. Geeze :thinkdo you think it will fit into a mailbox?:mail Maybe it will just be put next to a door. Anyway, a little ray of sunshine:sun and warmth coming your way from Florida.

th_Shipped1-12-082.jpg(clickable)

Off to check my stash and see what I can make now. Hey isn't the next holiday Valentine's Day?:idea

Ok so that postman might not be happy when he/she gets tackled but who knows maybe they will understand lol I cant wait to hear all about it and as always mary i had to click to show my hubby lol he thinks it is so funny the way you do it

HOT-A-ROADIE!!!!!!!!! (my favorite expression of happiness and surprise)

2193053857_60a1d663f9_m.jpg

Oh, Mary Jo, I do not know how to thank you properly. If you coulld only have heard me when I saw this box!! My dh said if he knew that a crocheted bag got me this excited, he never would have spent so much money on cars and rings and things!!! :lol

I feel truly blessed to be the one to have been the recipient of your goodness this month, and I will treasure my special tote! You truly are a Tampa "Doll".!!!!

So glad you like and the bag got there ok.

When I was making it DH asked if I had anyone in mind, or was I just going to wait and see. Without hesitation, I said Catheryn, don't ask why, it just seemed to fit.

Enjoy and I know you will use it well.:hook

Congratulations, Catheryn, that is soooo cool that it got to be you. I know that you will enjoy the tote and smile everytime you get to use it. Mary Jo, you are such a sweet and thoughtful person. :manyheart

:lol:lol:lol:lol

I have no idea where it came from but I have been saying it for as long as I can remember!!

Just pack your tote and Bob's golf clubs and head this way!!:hug

HOT-A-ROADIE!!!!!!!!!

where did that come from - did you make it up :lol

now if we ever get together we can both carry our tote with us!!!!

Archived