Tampa Doll

C’ville January Snow Tote XIX

ooooo while we are discussing colors can i suggest red and white or pink and white for feb :lol hey mary you know me always up for ideas lol

Beautiful bag, as always. :yes Whoever gets it will be one lucky person.

BTW, can I go swimming in your pool? :lol

I have been on the lookout for this post.. :hook I LOVE it.. the colors are so cheerful. Great job as usual.

Awesome tote!!! Maybe I should make one to try and use up my TON of cones.

another beautiful bag! Love it and of course the sun and snow free view from your window!!!:)

Ok everyone, here is the package that holds the January Snow Tote. Geeze :thinkdo you think it will fit into a mailbox?:mail Maybe it will just be put next to a door. Anyway, a little ray of sunshine:sun and warmth coming your way from Florida.

th_Shipped1-12-082.jpg(clickable)

Off to check my stash and see what I can make now. Hey isn't the next holiday Valentine's Day?:idea

Can't wait to see who gets it. It's always fun when someone comes on after getting one of your bags. :D

Ok so that postman might not be happy when he/she gets tackled but who knows maybe they will understand lol I cant wait to hear all about it and as always mary i had to click to show my hubby lol he thinks it is so funny the way you do it

Like everyone else....I am on pins and needles waiting to see who the lucky lady is!!!!

it's absolutly beautiful!!!

I grew up in Florida and never got to see snow until I was 18, when I went to Indiana to visit my best-friend for Easter. It snowed Easter morning and I was thrilled!!

HOT-A-ROADIE!!!!!!!!! (my favorite expression of happiness and surprise)

2193053857_60a1d663f9_m.jpg

Oh, Mary Jo, I do not know how to thank you properly. If you coulld only have heard me when I saw this box!! My dh said if he knew that a crocheted bag got me this excited, he never would have spent so much money on cars and rings and things!!! :lol

I feel truly blessed to be the one to have been the recipient of your goodness this month, and I will treasure my special tote! You truly are a Tampa "Doll".!!!!

So glad you like and the bag got there ok.

When I was making it DH asked if I had anyone in mind, or was I just going to wait and see. Without hesitation, I said Catheryn, don't ask why, it just seemed to fit.

Enjoy and I know you will use it well.:hook

Congratulations... :cheer

Congratulations, Catheryn, that is soooo cool that it got to be you. I know that you will enjoy the tote and smile everytime you get to use it. Mary Jo, you are such a sweet and thoughtful person. :manyheart

Congratulations, Catheryn! Last month Cheyenne, OK this month Cheyenne, WY. It's beautiful and I know you will enjoy it. I smile everytime I look at mine. :)

:clapIm so happy for you I bet your hubby is trying to figure out how to crochet now huh lol

HOT-A-ROADIE!!!!!!!!!

where did that come from - did you make it up :lol

now if we ever get together we can both carry our tote with us!!!!

Congratulations Catheryn :jumpyay:woo

What a special gift you have received from a very special and giving lady. It is gorgeous. I know you will put it to good use. Enjoy your marvelous bag.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

I have no idea where it came from but I have been saying it for as long as I can remember!!

Just pack your tote and Bob's golf clubs and head this way!!:hug

HOT-A-ROADIE!!!!!!!!!

where did that come from - did you make it up :lol

now if we ever get together we can both carry our tote with us!!!!

WOW that is so pretty!!! You always do a wonderful job on these totes....

Love them all!!

Thats so pretty....

We are in an ice wonderland up here. We had a bunch of snow and then it started rain and now ...ICE.... everywhere! Enjoy your Florida weather!:lol:hug