2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case I don't get done with anymore yarn since we are going to run errands today I'm going to go ahead and post so I don't forget later. :)

WTD -1

I have just used up 1 full ball of sugar and cream making something for my SP

So total so far this week is -12

Off to do some more crochet, BF is out so I won't be interupted:clap

Good news ... and bad news.

The bad news is that my mother called from FLA, and she went to the park-wide garage sale today. There was this bag of RHSS and Sugar N Cream with at LEAST 6 skeins of neutral colors and blue. Plus it had hooks and needles in it. All for ONE DOLLAR!!! :eek Fortunately (good news) is that she won't get home until the end of March, so my score is safe for a little while longer! What a deal, though!!

Good news is that I finished 2 skeins on a sweater vest this week ... bad news is that when I showed it to a friend the other day, she noticed that one of the sections looks like it was done with 2 different dye lots ... that's what I get for crocheting at night with only one light on! So now I'll have to tear it out and start over. But not until next week ... I've got that bug that's going around so no crocheting for me today. I'm going to doze all day and let my family baby me ...

wtd: +4 ytd: -66

I gave away 1 skein and used up 1 ball on the 2nd charity square last night (+3) :clap. I didn't go shopping because it snowed most of the morning, we got about 2.5". Now it's kind of drizzly and it's all slushy/muddy out. My wonder ball is getting bigger, but still not enough to :crocheting anything yet. I don't know what to make next :think.

Score: + 10

Ellie 13

Even though my score doesn't reflect it, I have been crocheting.

Weekly: 0

Yearly: +86

This may be a first: I'm actually posting on Saturday! I have been working on my RR, and finished two more skeins of variegated. This brings my WTD to +6, and my YTD to +6. Four more partial skeins to finish, and I'll be done!:clap

Well... I did manage to get another skein of Homespun used up on the baby blanket.

This means that....

WTD -9 YTD 19

I should be able to get a good bit of work done on my mom's flannelghan so that should hopefully reverse some of the damage of this week... but I looove the yarn my swap partner sent me, so I'm not complaining.

I did pretty good this week.

wtd=+6 ytd=+24

I even went shopping to Hancocks and didn't buy any yarn. Just Buttons instead! White hearts, pink hearts and little lady bugs. All at half price!

:manyheart

Archived