2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this was a light crochet week for me. I did manage to use up the remaining half skein of microspun on the baby sweater I was working on. I also managed to finish of a skein of homespun on the baby blanket. I did get some work done on mom's Flannelghan and a baby blanket I have as my travel project, but not enough to count for either. Next week I've got a trip, so I should be able to finish up 2 skeins for the baby blanket, and Mom's blanket needs to be done in a few weeks, so that'll help soon.

Anyway, I'm about to pick up my husband from work and we're going baby shopping....

WTD +3 / YTD +22!

I've finished another skein on the Cheshire cat leggings and arm warmers. Now I have to make a tail. :think How do you connect a crocheted tail to a leotard?

Any way, my WTD is +8, and my YTD is +16.

I've finished another skein on the Cheshire cat leggings and arm warmers. Now I have to make a tail. :think How do you connect a crocheted tail to a leotard?

Any way, my WTD is +8, and my YTD is +16.

My suggestion would be to put some fabric INSIDE the leotard to reinforce it, and then to stitch the tail to the leotard directly.

Archived