2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

Another skein finished so I'm +6 for the week. With this granny afghan when I finished up one color the other colors were close to finishing up. Don't think I'll be adding another skein finished for a while.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought three skeins of yarn today, but the good news is I have plans for them (though I'm not sure if I'll be able to use them all up - more scrap yarn!) Weekly: -6

well for the first time in several weeks, I have used up more than one skein of yarn. :clap I suppose that this is a function of having 4 projects going at one time, and doing so little on each in a day that the yarn never seems to disappear.:blush

WTD +4

YTD = -5

Finished off a skein on a felted bag I'm working on. +8 for the week so far. Don't know that I'll finish off anymore but I'm happy to have something to report.

Finished a partial skein last night (insominia works to help bust stash huh?), +1.

I'm going to be out of pocket overnight.. so I'm posting my scores now incase I have another bad saturday.

In total, I've used enough balls or skeins this week to total 17... which makes my scores:

WTD= - 64 YTD = 121

If I get back in time to use up more yarn before the deadline, I'll edit this.. otherwise, that's my final answer.

I didn't get much :crocheting done. My mom called and said "We're coming in this afternoon, BTW, do you have some yarn you can donate?" :rofl. I cleaned house and got some yarn together for my mom. 7 skeins and 9 balls/partials (+23) :cheer. I had a nice visit with my parents and dad took us out to dinner. I also gave my mom 2 baby afghans for Project Linus. Last night I used a small ball on my tortoise (+1). + 24 in one day!! :cheer:clap :woo:jumpyay:yay

WTD Score: + 33

Ellie 13

-12 for me - I went to the second hand shop and bought some Dazzle-Aire Yarn for 70 cents a piece!!!

At that price for yarn, I think it's worth the -12. :lol

I've used 3 more skeins on my ripple ghan. I do believe it is done.

+16

Being on bed rest for over a week sure has helped me in my stash busting. I can't get anywhere to buy any, so I am using what I have (and I have a lot of yarn in my stash).

Sent 13 skeins and 3 cones to moomoo today... +32 more

Didn't buy any yet tho :haha

Nght.. I am so curious.. what is your ebay seller name?

I just seen this thread, this seems like so much fun, I will join in! This will be a great way to get me motivated into using my scraps, I have many balls of yarn just waiting to be made into something!

Kim

Nght Love the truck! I would love to have one again. someday :sigh

Anyway I busted one little ball today +1 :yay finally, everything I've been working on has been slow going on the skeins now.

Nght.. I am so curious.. what is your ebay seller name?

:D nghtmvs101

Krystal, it's not my fault, she asked! :lol

I list in spurts... there *should* be more there tomorrow, gotta get some pix taken :devil

(+8 wtd) (+6 ytd)

for the week. We are getting ready to head out on the road back home so I may finish up a couple of skeins on the drive but we won't get back to a computer until tomorrow.

Posting early because I am going Prom dress shopping with DD at Woodfield. I'll be dead tired when I get home.

It was a great week for me.

WTD=+10 YTD=+39

That's the highest score I have had so far.

:manyheart

Archived