2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

Nght ~ I told my hubby how much yarn you ordered. He just looked at me and said, "She must be planning on making lots of stuff". So, what kind of "stuff" are you planning on making with all that yarn?? Inquiring minds must know.

Actually... I have no immediate plans for any of it! The yarn was all on sale and I was feeling a bit... *blah* I sometimes use yarn as my crutch, ok a lot of the time. But in my defense, I don't do drugs :rofl And it does wind up getting made into something, eventually. This particular lot contains a large amount of black & white... they had Sage Mary in stock (my 2 fave colors together) and I just can't get it here... and then I bought 5 each of the ombres they had in stock and 1 each of some solid colors (so I can match 'em up) of the ILTY.. :lol We don't have a HL here and I wanted to try 'em out. There ya have it....:blush

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they had Sage Mary in stock (my 2 fave colors together) and I just can't get it here...

Funny.. I have a plastic box almost full of Sage Mary and I was looking at it the other day and thinking I should list it for sale.....

Funny.. I have a plastic box almost full of Sage Mary and I was looking at it the other day and thinking I should list it for sale.....

Next question..what the heck is Sage Mary?

Looks like there were a lot of people in the positive this week!!!:cheer

I didn't get to post yesterday, but I was up another 1 point to +2 for the week. I was able to get one more skein down to a ball. Yeah!!

I will bust stash, I will I will I will....

I'm starting the week off with a bang - hit AC Moore and another store here that has cheap yarn - and came home with 13 skeins plus some for my swap partner (I won't count that since I'm mailing it off to her later). But I do have a use for all the skeins I bought and have akready used up one of the skeins I bought (and will use two more before Wednesday). I am making a prayer shawl for someone at church and need to get it to her on Wednesday. So I start teh week with -24 :D

I used 2 skeins yesterday, so I'm at +4 for the week, +14 YTD...still having trouble with my sig though....maybe cause I have a mac now??:think

I have a Mac, but I haven't had any troubles with updating my signature. I just go to User CP and then Edit Signature and it works just fine.

BOY!!!

Ive been out of the loop for 2 weeks now, and I cant say that I have much progress to show for it but on Sunday, I used up one skein of cream for my 6-12-24 star, and I hope more will be used up this coming week

Week # 9

WTD +2

YTD -11

I worked all yesterday afternoon on a baby rr in Bernat chunky pink camo, and I used up a whole 10.5 oz skein! +2 for me, on a big skein!! And I can work on it again tonight, but I don't think the new skein will get down to a ball before it is finished. Guess I will just have to accessorize it with other baby goodies.

well I went to the dollar store today.... I bought 10 skeins of Red Heart Plush in light teal, 8 skeins of TLC Macaroon in salt and pepper, and 2 skeins of TLC cotton plus... so that is a -40 I have to figure out how many I've used up so far but I will know more by the end of the week....

Actually... I have no immediate plans for any of it! The yarn was all on sale and I was feeling a bit... *blah* I sometimes use yarn as my crutch, ok a lot of the time. But in my defense, I don't do drugs :rofl And it does wind up getting made into something, eventually. This particular lot contains a large amount of black & white... they had Sage Mary in stock (my 2 fave colors together) and I just can't get it here... and then I bought 5 each of the ombres they had in stock and 1 each of some solid colors (so I can match 'em up) of the ILTY.. :lol We don't have a HL here and I wanted to try 'em out. There ya have it....:blush

Maybe they can move my HL from directly across the street from me to directly across the street from you :laughroll

Archived