2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

I finished 1 skein and 2 balls yesterday but won't have time to crochet much more this weekend so I'll post my score now. I'll have to try harder next week.

WTD = -2

YTD = +48

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made a trade and am sending off 24 points! yea! and i used up a skein! so +26 for me for the week...but this didnt make a dent in my stash! and then i have to adjust for the -8 from last week..so it is +18

I picked up three skeins of cotton for the Kitchen Swap yesterday. So, that's -6 for me. I'll post weekly total later, because I hope to do some work today.

I managed to finish off another skein on the RR baby blanket, and unlikely to finish off another before the end of the day so my score this week is:

WTD: +9, YTD: +18

Glad I'm still in the positives!

Hi Everyone,

I didn't post last week, because my score (which is 0 wouldn't have changed - but I didn't buy any new yarn, which is a major accomplishment. I am using one pounders for the graphghan I am working on, so the stash-busting progress is slow. I am going to wait to the end of the day to report, but I do have at least 2+ points. (Now - if only I can stay out of the yarn stores when I go out today.)

My score this week is nothing! UGH! I purchased one skein of yarn and ended up using another skein of yarn so that evened me out... Oh well, hopefully next week will be better!

WTD = 0 YTD = +68

well, Im posting now cause I'm not sure what I'll get done today - if anything. Finished a ball, but picked up 3 little cotton skeins for my sisters tea cozy and a sk of RH white for my scrap ghan -- yeah i know,, kinda contradictory to BUY yarn for your SCRAPGHAN !! oh well:sigh:sigh (-7) Help me,,, Im heading in the wrong direction :lol

WTD -5

I know I will not get much accomplished with my crochet projects today, so here is my weekly score.

WTD +9!!!!:cheer

Finally at zero again. Now let's see if I can bring this into the positive for next week.

Since I am stuck at work (and FREEZING!) I don't think I am going to get anything else finished before the deadline tonight. So my totals for the week are:

WTD: +8, YTD: +15

Hopefully I can do better next week!

Sara

Archived