Comfortghan for JessC031778 - Enough squares, Thanks!

Krystal16

Thank you Jeannie (loopy1) for the compliment.

The pattern for that square I got it from the book

101 Crochet Squares by Jean Leinhauser. I hope this

helps. :yarn

AngelFairy, is the pattern for the "X" square available online? I've seen other pics of it and I like it. Thanks!

Lovely work on your squares...they look great!

My computer pooped out on me on Tuesday night, keeping Krystal's address a secret within it's memory banks.:angry Last night my power steering went on the van & the washer ate one of my squares:think I booted up the old, really slow laptop & got her address. Happy to say that I did manage to mail the 3 remaining squares for the girls to Krystal today, I hope they are not too late to be included.

Rhionna - that is VERY pretty! It will go beautifully in the afghan!

I have updated the first page with the info on whose things I have received. My mail comes about 3:00 EST, but I have to leave, so I might miss the maillady. If I do, I can post later tonight what I've received.

We're up to 71 squares for Jess and 62 for the girls.

I'm thinking I'll start Jess's layout when I get 81 squares - that will be 72x72" without a border. I have a plan of what I'd like to do with the squares for layout, I'll see if it pans out.

If I get a bunch after I've got it laid out and I am ready to assemble, then I'll use the ones that come in for pillows, a lapghan, or something like that. It all depends on when I start assembling. :D

That is kind of neat to think that her and the girls could all snuggle up together under the comfortghan and feel the hugs that we are all sending. :)

OK, I"ve got to be out the door in 10 minutes to get my kids...

I"m not opening the envelopes yet, so their contents stay safe, I'm just going to put the zip codes here of where I got them from, I don't think there are 2 from the same zip. I'll come back and replace the zips later:

SR4 7AP

Get back to you later!!

:yay YAY!!! :yay

Mine got there... and pretty darned quickly, too!!! (Mine's the only odd-looking zip on the list... :lol)

I've finally uploaded a picture of the square I made (2). I call it Strawberries n Cream, and just have to get the pattern typed up so I can post it, so keep an eye on the free patterns section!

strawberrysquare.jpg The pink isn't that purple, btw!

Sally

Mine still hasn't made it. I mailed it Monday morning! Must take a looong time from WV!!! :no It's been in PA for 2 days! I just checked the tracker on it!! Can you believe that?

Wow... I mailed mine on Monday (or... well... Hubby mailed it for me :wink) and it made it all the way across the Atlantic. I wonder what the heck is going on with the PA PO??? :think:shrug

I've finally uploaded a picture of the square I made (2). I call it Strawberries n Cream, and just have to get the pattern typed up so I can post it, so keep an eye on the free patterns section!

strawberrysquare.jpg The pink isn't that purple, btw!

Sally

Sally - I love love love this!

Can't wait to try your pattern!!