Comfortghan for JessC031778 - Enough squares, Thanks!

Krystal16

Krystal, I sent out my squares this morning along with a small amount of $. They should be there by Wed. they are only coming from Pa. Thanks for letting us know that we didn't have to block them! I already had them packaged without blocking them. :hook

Krystal, my package is on its way. I think you may end up with a plethora of squares. That is, more than enough and then some. What matters is to show our love. I think we all wish we could hug Jesie and her girls ourselves, but our squares will have to do it for us.

Krystal

Just sealed the envelope with two squares please use them as you see fit

I wish I could enclose a shoulder to cry on and a hug for her as well

But instead just a whole lot of love.

Kelly

Krystal--

My squares went out this afternoon, along with some cash. Turns out I didn't have to go to the main P.O. in town - hubby still had Caitlin's (10 y.o.) birthday money from Grandma (in IL) in his pocket. He'd already given Caitlin what it was worth, so he figured I might as well send it to you instead of him taking it to the P.O. and getting a pittance for it. :P

So that money has gone from Chicago to England and back to you! :lol

Just a reminder, though - it's gotta cross the Atlantic, so if you don't get it by Friday, give it another day or two, okay? :U

I sent out 3 today, one for each. Then after I got home, I forgot to put in a couple bucks to help you pay for the postage. I'll try and send you something this week.

Krystal, I just got back from the post office! I mailed out 4 squares and a wee bit of $ for postage and a gift card....if that is what we are doing.

Well, I went to my normal place to mail things today to get the squares off. Come to find out, they don't do mailings anymore as they are going out of business. UGH

So I have to go face the USPS! ICK. I go way over to the PO to the kiosk. It's broken! UGH!! The line was way way way way long and I had to be somewhere. So I couldn't mail it.

Frustrating! So sorry.

~LL~

Krystal,

My squares went out this morning. The guy at the post office said they should be there by Wednesday. Keep us posted on the progress and be sure and post pictures of the finished product.

I hope this brings a small amount of comfort to Jessie and her girls. I prayed over each square as I was making it...that they would truly be comforted by this gifts from all of our hearts.

Becky

My squares went out this afternoon (March 12) with a few dollars via priority mail since they have to cross most of the country to reach you. Better warn your postal carrier to take some aspirin starting on Wednesday!

Wanda Kay, I LOVE your friendship square!

Birdlady - my maillady drives a Jeep Cherokee and the other drives a minivan (they share). The problem arrives when I get too much mail (or too big a box) and it won't fit!

Well, you may have to rent a trailer for them!