Comfortghan for JessC031778 - Enough squares, Thanks!

Krystal16

Dear Krystal,

I am sorry I wasn't able to get mine in todays mail, I couldn't get out of bed, a bad cold, but I will get there tommorow, I snet my husband to the post office to check the mail and didn't even think to have him mail it, sorry, but it will get there in time, I am sure of it.

Have you heard from Jessie by e-mail or phone? I am just wondering how she is coping, and if she needs anything else.

Okay off I go, to have a cup of tea and back to my sick bed.

Thanks dear

JoAnn

Krystal, I don't have a stash to draw from and my car isn't running but I would like to help financially. I can't afford much but if even just a couple of bucks will help with postage or gift cards PM your address and I will get it in the mail tomorrow.

Vonnie,

I know Jess casually from online, but there are others here that have contacted me that know her more personally. What I know is that her family and his family have come to stay with her and the girls as long as she wants/needs them. She is staying in the Vernon area until school is out (her oldest is in school) and is seriously considering moving to be near her/his parents (I don't know which) after that. She is doing "OK", but of course it's the little things that she's dealing with that are difficult.

I know that her husband is to be cremated, and I do not know of a service, and do not know what their religious beliefs dictate, so I can't speak to that.

I am doing this because it has "hit home" with me, as Jess and I have talked about some things that are similar in our lives, and I have young children as well. Just couldn't imagine this happening to me.

I want to thank you all for trusting me with your squares and money, I know it can be a big gamble with this medium. I wish you all could know me better, because you'd realize I'm the LAST person to take advantage of anyone... and I'm glad to get a chance to prove it to you. Of course, I don't imagine a bad person would admit they were, but still....

Just wanted to let you know I got all three squares washed and blocked and in the mail kiosk for you tonight. I sent them priority, and they'll go out tomorrow (Tuesday) at the 6:00 am pickup.

Have you heard from Jessie by e-mail or phone? I am just wondering how she is coping, and if she needs anything else.

Jessie is still numb, she expects next week once she has no more things to organise and things quiet back down to "normal" life that it will hit her. She is being very strong, but she refutes that saying she is just numb. I sent her some flowers and a teddy for each of the girls and she emailed this morning to thank me, saying her 2yr old has the teddy in a headlock and there is no rescuing him now. She is in reasonably good spirits considering. Jess, if you're reading this, you are so brave!

Krystal....just PMd you for your addy.....I can't do any squares right now.....but I want to donate some $ for Jess and her girls. I can get it out first thing Tues A.M. and you should get it by Fri....Sat at the latest.....Thax so much for taking this on. You are an :angel

my squares were mailed by dear hubby last night along with $$ to put towards what ever you deem necessary. what type and color are you using to join the squares. if you need money to purchase the yarn, please feel free to use my donation to get the yarn....have fun opening all the envelopes and packages, it will be like christmas!

Hi Krystal,

I will get mine out this morning, feeling good enough to venture out today.

I hope they will get there in time.

Hugs

JoAnn

I sent out two squares. I don't think the one will work but I sent it anyway. They are both pink/white/purple for the girls. They said they should get there by friday.