Comfortghan for JessC031778 - Enough squares, Thanks!

Krystal16

Well, it's been an adventure of the evening. Glad I posted the zips so you at least had a clue, b/c it turned into having family pick up the kids, calling AAA, all that fun stuff.... Oh, and the roads are cruddy, too.

But we're all home safe (except those that stayed at Grandma's) and the truck'll be fixed tomorrow.

I can't wait to open these up - just have to get all kiddo's tucked in after an adventurous day.

OK.... y'all want a count of what we've got?

103 square for Jess (that's appx 80" square!)

86 for the girls... (That's two 48"x56" blankies!)

B. Larsen - will you please PM me and let me know what your screen name is?

That's just great. Read the post earlier about the girls and Jess cuddling under on big hug and nearly cried.

Joyce

Yaaaayyy, mine made it, I saw my zip, that was pretty fast too. I only mailed in on the 14th. Sounds, like they are going to have some nice big snuggly afghans. Try not to wear yourself out putting them together. You are an angel!

Thank you Jeannie (loopy1) for the compliment.

The pattern for that square I got it from the book

101 Crochet Squares by Jean Leinhauser. I hope this

helps. :yarn

Yes Ma'am! It helps! Thank you very much! :ty It's on my book list!

:hug:manyheart

Well, it's been an adventure of the evening. Glad I posted the zips so you at least had a clue, b/c it turned into having family pick up the kids, calling AAA, all that fun stuff.... Oh, and the roads are cruddy, too.

But we're all home safe (except those that stayed at Grandma's) and the truck'll be fixed tomorrow.

I can't wait to open these up - just have to get all kiddo's tucked in after an adventurous day.

Glad you're home safe & somewhat sound Krystal. I did the AAA thing in January.. thankfully we didn't have bad weather..but being broken down on the side of the interstate isn't fun even in good weather.

AAA seems expensive.. until you need it!!

OK, I was gonna wait til tomorrow, but I'll post names tonight, since I can't sleep anyway! LOL!

amberslipstitch

angelfire

auntbubbels

Dragonfli & her DD

heart

J. Dillon - what's your screen name?

KnicKnac

kwools

Lavenia (this AM)

loopy1

luvmnms

MLLORF

mythunderbird

nana

nucki

Tiga

vcufashion

B. Larsen - screen name?

Hmmm... that doesn't seem like the right number...OH! that's because I put the wrong date on some of these columns...

Well, I think I've got them right this time... what messed me up was the people who send two different envelopes at two different times.

If you see your ZIP up there and don't see your name here, let me know so I can update you on my list. The ZIPs are 100%... this list here isn't.

Figured it out.... it helps if you scroll up to the TOP of the spreadsheet so you see the "A"s!!! :lol

Now it's right... :D

Lisa - the funny thing is that my membership is "up" in a week or two, and when I got the bill, I thought "I'm not going to renew." NOW I AM!!!! LOL!

I think AAA rigs your vehicles so they putter out right before membership is ready to renew! :lol

Krystal, I m glad you all made it home safe , maybe not sound, but safe, that is the important thing. I see my squares made it :clap , I tell you, mail I SEND arrives timely mail I RECIEVE< takes forever...imagine that

thats me JoBug!

OK, I was gonna wait til tomorrow, but I'll post names tonight, since I can't sleep anyway! LOL!

amberslipstitch

angelfire

auntbubbels

Dragonfli & her DD

heart

KnicKnac

kwools

Lavenia (this AM)

loopy1

luvmnms

MLLORF

mythunderbird

nana

nucki

Tiga

vcufashion

B. Larsen - screen name?

Hmmm... that doesn't seem like the right number...OH! that's because I put the wrong date on some of these columns...

Well, I think I've got them right this time... what messed me up was the people who send two different envelopes at two different times.

If you see your ZIP up there and don't see your name here, let me know so I can update you on my list. The ZIPs are 100%... this list here isn't.

Figured it out.... it helps if you scroll up to the TOP of the spreadsheet so you see the "A"s!!! :lol

Now it's right... :D

I saw my zip..(75654) but didnt' see my name. My c'vill name should be on the squares....unless the mail somehow untied all the tags.. lol

Hello Krystal, I know it's not too original but I wasn't real sure what kind of a name to pick out so I just went with Lavenia.:blush So Lavenia is the name you'll see on my posts. I may change it in the future but for now this is it. Are the squares alright?

Lisa - YES!!! I have your squares! Yours was one I put the wrong date on, and then I couldn't remember (in my brain fog) which day I had opened it, and I didn't want to go through the box stacked 2 FEET high and 3 wide of squares to double-check. Yes, that's how big the squares' box is!

Lavenia - I have only seen one square that I'll have to make a little larger, but that's the only one~ I don't remember whose it is, but otherwise all of them have come in the same colors and beautiful designs! You ladies took great care to get the squares "just right"!

OK, I'm going to be offline for most of today. I *might* get a chance to get on here and post the new squares, it depends on when the maillady comes. Saturdays are variable, but usually earlier than the weekday 3PM. So, perhaps!

Have a good day everyone!

krystal

looking at the times you posted did you get any sleep at all? sorry about your bad day yesterday.....we had sleet and snow for a bit but not too bad it was pretty....have a great day...

okay now I am in full blown panic mode

Is there any chance you are one of two who didn't put your screen name on there? B. Larsen or P. Goetz?

I forgot to mention - 108 squares for Jess and 47 each for the girls'. :D That's of course, give or take, as some of these squares (the lighter pinks) can go in either afghan... I might mix and match once I've got Jess' laid out.

Tomorrow, I'm going to begin laying out and see what happens...

Ladies, don't worry... they will get here. I have never YET had anything lost in the mail here. Some just like taking the scenic route! They were enjoying the warm air last week and decided to take it slow... :D

No worries, don't stress over it!