Comfortghan for JessC031778 - Enough squares, Thanks!

Krystal16

Briana -- I tried that but for some reason the floor was still sticky after the 4-legged vacuum cleaner was done :lol

WHAT! You are supposed to wash that floor in the kitchen. No wonder I thought I had a new kitchen floor - it just needs to be washed! LOL! Seems like a waste thou - cuts into crocheting time. I don't suppose spraying gravy on the floor and setting the dog loose would be considered cleaning the floor would it?

That's why you need a Scooba http://store.irobot.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2172861&cp=2174940.2174932&parentPage=family

They are the cutest little things and will clean your floor while you crochet.

:cheer:yay:cheerMy squares finally arrived!! Can't believe it took so long. Better late than never, I guess.

Krystal, everything looks great! You are doing a great job! Thanks for doing this for Jess and her girls!

OKEY... I enlisted my children and we cleaned up the kitchen and living room (house is small, that's really all there is except bedrooms) so I can freely crochet tonight.

I HAVE to finish my Shades of Rose Afghan tonight, as it was supposed to be mailed out on Saturday! :eek THEN I will rrrrrrrrrrrroooll out the blanket

I'm in the process of getting the kids in bed - early, but they've had 3 nights of late bedtimes.. say a few good thoughts that they go to sleep without complaint, and I'll be on my way!

Oh, did I mention my contractor tells me today that he's shutting off my water tomorrow?!?!?! So, I also have to pack up 2 kids so we can go to Mom's. :think I wonder how well this afghan will travel? :lol

It was a light tan pink and cream square for Jess and a pink and purple veragated square plus a bit of money for shipping. It is really okay Krystal..The veragated square would stand out agaist the ones you have for the girls and I used more brown in the one for Jesses so I guess they won't match well with the other squares you got.

I just hope you get it intime so I can at least help out with the shipping.

PA - don't make the assumption that something wouldn't "go", because I've got EVERYTHING in all of these afghans already! There already is some variegated squares in the girls, and there are several in Jess' that are either all brown or mainly brown. I just matched them up so you didn't notice how different they all really are... I'm sneaky like that! ;)

Krystal... we just got home from Va..we were gone from Wed through today and the package I put in the mail box with my square was still squished in the back and was never picked up! Can I just send you some $$ by paypal and not send the square since you have so many or do you still need the square? It is metered so I can still mail tomorrow but if not I'll just reverse the postage..but make sure you let me know your paypal addy...

Thanks

How about we all join our hearts together in a prayer and positive thoughts for Poison Apple's package to arrive tomorrow.

Anyone else's missing?

How about we all join our hearts together in a prayer and positive thoughts for Poison Apple's package to arrive tomorrow.

Anyone else's missing?

I'm with you on that!:heart

Krystal- I've had a two day hiatus from the 'ville. Just had to put my two cents in ....It looks just great! I am excited for her to get it and thank you soooo much for being willing to do all of the assembly and mailing. It is truly appreciated. I just know Jess is going to love this afghan. Who wouldn't?

biz

Time to call it a night here. I have 2 more horizontals to go, then the verticals! Uh oh.. just realized there is ONE MORE vertical than horizontal! LOL! I'm *thinking* the verticals should go a little faster, as I don't have to pin each square since they'll already be joined together.

Did somebody here just Paypal me? I received a PayPal from a Gloria without any screen name...

Today's Mail brought items from: (Nothing from Poison Apple :( )

Wendy M. - screen name?

bigmama8

jmccrochet

Pat W. - screen name?

I also received a package of daisy squares, not sure if they're supposed to be for Jess or my daisy afghans? They're from TG in Perryville, MO.

Please let me know the info from above so I can get these names straightened out!