Comfortghan for JessC031778 - Enough squares, Thanks!

Krystal16

I'm doing a really fast joining method - I put the two squares wrong side together, SC in corner, then ch1, then skip a stitch on each (or so, whatever to make them even out), then sc in the next two sts on the squares, trying to match up even distances. It's working quite well, taking up space on the squares that are slightly different sizes. I thought I'd mind having a ridge, but it's really not noticeable at all.

Wow! I can't believe it... there was just under two hours between when you posted the rows in one direction were done and when you said you were almost done with the other direction! Amazing!

OK, no more neck rubs needed, as the vertical I can pick the lunking thing up and work in my lap. I had to hunch over for the other direction. That's also why this direction is going faster.

HOWEVER... I had to do something else for the last part of the evening, so no new progress.

But, since I'm without wheels, it's not like I'm gonna go anywhere in the next few days! LOL!

Now to go do some more joining...

Boy Krystal! After all this work you deserve a vacation!:yay The afghan looks beautiful. I only get to look here in between shifts, so I feel I miss a lot. Good job & thanks for all the work you are doing on this project. :cheer:hug

Hey, I want to see the pictures too. I went to the blog spot, but I didn't see anything. Am I doing this wrong. Well . . . . I am not very savy at the pictures thing and links, and so on. Can someone help me. Everyone keeps saying how lovely it looks, but I can't seeeeee!! Thank you!!

Oh My Goodness, it is lovely! What a beautiful job you have done!! You have the biggest heart, what a lot of work!! I would use it as a bedspread, it is that wonderful!!!! Everyone sent such lovely squares too!! I am in awe of you!

Keeping fingers and toes crossed for Poison Apple!!

OK, I was just going to do my simple sl st, ch1 border, but it's not looking right. I'm going to have to go around with sc first, at least... Some of the squares are coming out wider than others with the border right on them, need to reinforce first with a round of sc. Gonna frog now (not too much, don't you worry, only about 10 minutes of time.

Thanks for liking what I've done with your squares, everyone!