Dishcloths of 2012 CAL...........

teakaycee

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey everyone,

I've been busy crocheting. I have finished 4 dishcloths/hotpads and 1 hat. I have donated the dishcloths/hotpads, but I wanted to post the pics.

All pretty! The intertwined one is really interesting looking!

hey everyone,

I've been busy crocheting. I have finished 4 dishcloths/hotpads and 1 hat. I have donated the dishcloths/hotpads, but I wanted to post the pics.

I love those.

And Orange (Tangerine Tango) is the colour of the year for 2012. So you're great and trendy :wlol

hey everyone,

LOVE these! Especially the one in the upper right corner; I think I have that one in my queue over on Ravelry... :)

hey everyone,

Those are all fantastic. I love the colors and each one is lovely. :cheer

All pretty! The intertwined one is really interesting looking!

I thought the pattern looked challenging so naturally I had to try:lol. I was working on it the evening that I bought and watched Breaking Dawn. You have to join each ring to the next ring. I got so caught up in the movie I completed a whole ring without joining it to the others :oopsboy did my dd get a good laugh at me.:D

Here's 2 more.

Love them! The white one is not one I would use on dishes; I would use it as a trivet, perhaps - but not to wash dirty dishes!! :hug

Love them! The white one is not one I would use on dishes; I would use it as a trivet, perhaps - but not to wash dirty dishes!! :hug

Ain't that the truth. it would be so pretty and useful done with 2 strands.

I just thought I would mention what I am doing with some of my cloths. I am using them as kitchen decor - just as you might hang plates on the wall I am hanging my dishcloths.

I really like the look and they fill in a blank space over my sink so prettily.

I do have other crochet helpers hanging around so my cloths fit in nicely.

Hey,

Bailey- cute gingerbread house.

Someone ask me for the pattern to the white dishcloth. I got it from crochet pattern central. I was searching under the dishcloth section. I think it was called snowflake, but I can't seem to find the exact one again. Sorry!

Hey,

Bailey- cute gingerbread house.

Someone ask me for the pattern to the white dishcloth. I got it from crochet pattern central. I was searching under the dishcloth section. I think it was called snowflake, but I can't seem to find the exact one again. Sorry!

I think I found it - it is White snowflake dishcloth

http://www.bestfreecrochet.com/2011/12/26/360-white-snowflake-dishcloth-maggie-weldon-maggies-crochet/

I'm going to try that one w/ 2 strands for a great trivet hotpad.:manyheart

BTW- I liked yours better - crisper edges and such :wlol

Here's 2 more.

Love them, especially the white one!

I couldn't get the picture to come out straight on Blogger but I posted a Gingerbread House that I made for a swap recently. I love the holiday ones as they are decorative in a practical way.

Gingerbread House

Great gingerbread house!

Archived