Dishcloths of 2012 CAL...........

teakaycee

I finally made my White Snowflake cloth. To take care of some of the excess I used trebles on the second open row.

Your snowflake dishcloth turned out so nice. I think the trebles really helped the look and flatness. Thanks for sharing that modification on the pattern. I just might have to make another one and do trebles on the second open row stitches. But that blocking did work wonders on my rumped up snowflake cloth. :lol

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not looked through evry post so if I missed what I am looking for I appologize. I would like to find some bobble graphs to use for making dish cloths. any size will do.

I have not looked through evry post so if I missed what I am looking for I apologize. I would like to find some bobble graphs to use for making dish cloths. any size will do.

Here is a bobble heart square that I want to make as a dishcloth. Or a hollow heart bobble would work too I think.

Wow Dee :

I'm so happy you are enjoying them scrubbies i sent ya..

If you need more let me know....

Your scrubbies look awesome...

hugs

Lillibet

I just finished this one. I got the pattern from The Big Book of Dishcloths. It's #48. And I took a break from afghans last night and this morning and made some scrubbies to match the dishcloths that I have made so far. I used this pattern for the scrubbies. Thank y ou MooMooo SO much for the scrubbies!!! :hug

Thank you Lillibet! :)

I made this cloth/scrubby set last night. It's #5 from the book Dishcloths in the Round.

That cloth is stunning. Love the stitch look and so pretty. Was it done in thread with a small hook?

Dee- Your dishcloths and scrubbie are so pretty. I've been going to make one of the scrubbies I'm just having trouble finding them in the store. Your colors are lovely.

Thank you :) I haven't been successful in finding them in my area either. I was blessed by Moomooo. She was super kind and sent me some.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a new dishcloth finished that I crocheted for my DIL for Easter. I used the McGregger's Garden Square pattern and then added a few rounds after the carrot round to make it big enough for a dishcloth.

It's hard to see the face in this photo but here is another closeup of the face at Flickr.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7052/6847549606_c17abba4f5.jpg

post-10977-135897747594_thumb.jpg

I have a new dishcloth finished that I crocheted for my DIL for Easter. I used the McGregger's Garden Square pattern and then added a few rounds after the carrot round to make it big enough for a dishcloth.

It's hard to see the face in this photo but here is another closeup of the face at Flickr.

[ATTACH]53585[/ATTACH]

That square is gorgeous.

[ATTACH]53585[/ATTACH]

What a great idea for Easter. You DIL is lucky to have such a talented MIL. Thanks for sharing the link. I'd like to try this too.

[ATTACH]53585[/ATTACH]

Your cloth is wonderful! Thank you for sharing the link!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Here's a hotpad I just finished up this morning. It doesn't look the best, but I didn't have a pattern. A lady brought me an old one in and I looked at it and tried to figure out how it was made. I may give this one to her because hers was really worn out, I think she will like a new one.:)

post-45782-135897752299_thumb.jpg

Archived