Dishcloths of 2012 CAL...........

teakaycee

Here is one that I made last night. I made some mistakes because I was super tired, but I tried to hide them, lol. The pattern is from here. I really want to try the knit one too.

Very pretty!

I had forgotten how much I like the linen stitch and it is great in a variegated.

[ATTACH]51409[/ATTACH]

Crochet is fast but knitting is its own fun. :crocheting

Nice!!!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those are beautiful! I have been looking everywhere to buy plastic scrubbies so I can make some. Where have you found them? The only place I haven't looked yet is Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond. None of my Walmarts have plastic only copper and steel.

Here is one that I made last night. I made some mistakes because I was super tired, but I tried to hide them, lol. The pattern is from here. I really want to try the knit one too.

Super pretty and what a wonderful idea for Valentine's Day.

I had forgotten how much I like the linen stitch and it is great in a variegated.

[ATTACH]51409[/ATTACH]

A lovely stitch and the variegated colors are very nice.

Those are beautiful! I have been looking everywhere to buy plastic scrubbies so I can make some. Where have you found them? The only place I haven't looked yet is Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond. None of my Walmarts have plastic only copper and steel.

that is really pretty.

[ATTACH]51409[/ATTACH]

never heard of the linen stitch, but it certainly makes an attractive cloth.

Hi ladies:

I Love all the dishcloths every one has been making and showing lately... Love them all... Thanks also to those of you that have posted links to find them.

Well I've been crocheting some dress # 322 of the maggies crochet challenge 2011...

I made matching scrubbies for them to make them as sets..

What ya all think???

I also want to say thank you in advance to a lovely lady here that has made me a sample of her dress she has been making from maggies crochet as well only i have been stuck and cant get it done so she made me a sample one so i can see where my troubles are and when i make some of them i will post here too...

So for now here is the ones i've been working on...

hugs

Lillibet

Those are awesome Lillibet!! :hook I was looking at the pictures, and scrolled down... and kept looking at more pictures!! :lol I guess I wasn't expecting that many... :hug

Beautiful! :heart

[ATTACH]51409[/ATTACH]

I love that! I really need to learn how to knit... there are so many of the knit dishcloth patterns that are just gorgeous, and here I am, only a hooker... :rofl

Hello,

I'd like to join this crochet along. I've made a few dishcloths before. I'm a crocheter, but I've been teaching myself to knit for the past year and a dishcloth was one of the first things I practiced making. I had also never crocheted anything out thread so I made one dishcloth and gave it to my Mom. I'm looking forward to making some beautiful cloths.

Hello,

I'd like to join this crochet along. I've made a few dishcloths before. I'm a crocheter, but I've been teaching myself to knit for the past year and a dishcloth was one of the first things I practiced making. I had also never crocheted anything out thread so I made one dishcloth and gave it to my Mom. I'm looking forward to making some beautiful cloths.

:welcome aboard. I love the fact that dishcloths give you a chance to try lots of stitches and grow your skills.

Here are a few dishcloths I crocheted using my many scalloped boxes dishcloth pattern. The first one is crocheted with some sport weight cotton yarn I got at a thrift store. The 2nd one is regular weight cotton yarn and is smaller as I was using up scrap pieces of cotton.

[ATTACH]51338[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]51339[/ATTACH]

I love your pattern! I made one this morning :)

post-22492-135897736315_thumb.jpg

I have been peeking in, loving the cloths you gals are making!

I have another one to share. I am enrolled in the Double-Ended Tunisian class here on the 'Ville and just completed my first project. I made a dishcloth!

So here are the pics.. one of each side. I love the reversible fabric this technique makes. New habit formed I believe!!

post-18684-135897736497_thumb.jpg

post-18684-135897736493_thumb.jpg

I love your pattern! I made one this morning :)

I just love your dishcloth and the yarn you used is gorgeous. I just saw this on Ravelry and fav'd it. Its so fun when I see people here and on Ravelry. Thanks so much for sharing your version of my dishcloth pattern. I just love seeing other people's work using my patterns.

I have been peeking in, loving the cloths you gals are making!

I have another one to share. I am enrolled in the Double-Ended Tunisian class here on the 'Ville and just completed my first project. I made a dishcloth!

So here are the pics.. one of each side. I love the reversible fabric this technique makes. New habit formed I believe!!

[ATTACH]51845[/ATTACH][ATTACH]51846[/ATTACH]

That is a fantastic looking dishcloth. It's so unique how it looks different on each side. Very nice!

Archived