Dishcloths of 2012 CAL...........

teakaycee

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just love the eye candy, everyone is doing such pretty ones! I haven't made any more as of this year, ha ha, but Im sure the urge will strike one of these days, until then, I certainly enjoy looking at all your beautiful cloths! Good work everyone!

I always enjoy all the pictures posted here! Here are some dishcloths I've done this year.

Those are beautiful! Can you share where you found the pattern for the second one in the first photo?

Those are beautiful! Can you share where you found the pattern for the second one in the first photo?

purple ombre angel:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/christmas-angel-dishcloth

other purple one: #346 Sunburst from bestcrochet

Second pic: #342 and #355 from bestcrochet

turtle is champygirl's pattern: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=131748

Here are a few dishcloths I crocheted using my many scalloped boxes dishcloth pattern. The first one is crocheted with some sport weight cotton yarn I got at a thrift store. The 2nd one is regular weight cotton yarn and is smaller as I was using up scrap pieces of cotton.

post-10977-135897733725_thumb.jpg

post-10977-135897733724_thumb.jpg

Here are a few dishcloths I crocheted using my many scalloped boxes dishcloth pattern. The first one is crocheted with some sport weight cotton yarn I got at a thrift store. The 2nd one is regular weight cotton yarn and is smaller as I was using up scrap pieces of cotton.

[ATTACH]51338[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]51339[/ATTACH]

those are pretty... I like the open look with that stitch.

purple ombre angel:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/christmas-angel-dishcloth

other purple one: #346 Sunburst from bestcrochet

Second pic: #342 and #355 from bestcrochet

turtle is champygirl's pattern: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=131748

Thank you :manyheart

Those are pretty! I'll have to try your pattern soon :)

I always enjoy all the pictures posted here! Here are some dishcloths I've done this year.

Love them all!!!

Here are two that I have finished :)

The first is CroJulee's pattern and the second is from here.

The first is knit with a crochet border. I am not very good at knitting so it's a bit wonky, lol.

Very nice! I tried a windmill cloth once and well, it didn't come out so good, lol!

Very pretty!

Hi ladies:

I Love all the dishcloths every one has been making and showing lately... Love them all... Thanks also to those of you that have posted links to find them.

Well I've been crocheting some dress # 322 of the maggies crochet challenge 2011...

I made matching scrubbies for them to make them as sets..

What ya all think???

I also want to say thank you in advance to a lovely lady here that has made me a sample of her dress she has been making from maggies crochet as well only i have been stuck and cant get it done so she made me a sample one so i can see where my troubles are and when i make some of them i will post here too...

So for now here is the ones i've been working on...

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-135897733911_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897733916_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897733919_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897733922_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897733926_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897733929_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897733932_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897733935_thumb.jpg

Hi ladies:

I Love all the dishcloths every one has been making and showing lately... Love them all... Thanks also to those of you that have posted links to find them.

Well I've been crocheting some dress # 322 of the maggies crochet challenge 2011...

What ya all think???

I also want to say thank you in advance to a lovely lady here that has made me a sample of her dress she has been making from maggies crochet as well only i have been stuck and cant get it done so she made me a sample one so i can see where my troubles are and when i make some of them i will post here too...

hugs

Lillibet

Very cute!!! I've been wanting to try that dress pattern. I'm going to have to give it a try!

Hi ladies:

What ya all think???

hugs

Lillibet

WOW!!!!!! beautiful!

Hi ladies:

What ya all think???

hugs

Lillibet

All of those sets are so cute. Love the matching dishcloth and scrubbies. :cheer

Hi ladies:

What ya all think???

hugs

Lillibet

Those are beautiful! I have been looking everywhere to buy plastic scrubbies so I can make some. Where have you found them? The only place I haven't looked yet is Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond. None of my Walmarts have plastic only copper and steel.

Here is one that I made last night. I made some mistakes because I was super tired, but I tried to hide them, lol. The pattern is from here. I really want to try the knit one too.

post-22492-135897733961_thumb.jpg

Hi Ladies:

Thank you for all your kind words.... I really love making them scrubbies and now the dishcloths too...

I want to make about 12 sets of the same style different colors then i stop and move on to another style.

Dear Dee: You have done me a huge favor i will do one for you too...

I will send you some scrubbies.... I got some on hand as i always buy at least $10 worth when i come across them as they are hard to find here too...

So I will PM you tonight

hugs

Lillibet

Those are beautiful! I have been looking everywhere to buy plastic scrubbies so I can make some. Where have you found them? The only place I haven't looked yet is Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond. None of my Walmarts have plastic only copper and steel.

Here is one that I made last night. I made some mistakes because I was super tired, but I tried to hide them, lol. The pattern is from here. I really want to try the knit one too.

Beautiful.

Hi Ladies:

Thank you for all your kind words.... I really love making them scrubbies and now the dishcloths too...

I want to make about 12 sets of the same style different colors then i stop and move on to another style.

Dear Dee: You have done me a huge favor i will do one for you too...

I will send you some scrubbies.... I got some on hand as i always buy at least $10 worth when i come across them as they are hard to find here too...

So I will PM you tonight

hugs

Lillibet

You are too sweet! But you don't have to do that, lol! I thought maybe someone might know on online source?

Archived