Dishcloths of 2012 CAL...........

teakaycee

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to use small washcloths for my facial cleanser so this little thing will be just perfect. It is a scarf pattern that I wanted to test... It is so easy and I like the look.

post-4896-135897730671_thumb.jpg

I'm working on a crochet cloth now to test the "braid stitch"... it's... interesting.

I like to use small washcloths for my facial cleanser so this little thing will be just perfect. It is a scarf pattern that I wanted to test... It is so easy and I like the look.

[ATTACH]50876[/ATTACH]

I'm working on a crochet cloth now to test the "braid stitch"... it's... interesting.

Pretty cloth! I'd love to try that pattern too if you write it up. I like my cloths to have an open stitching and this one looks like a wonderful pattern.

Pretty cloth! I'd love to try that pattern too if you write it up. I like my cloths to have an open stitching and this one looks like a wonderful pattern.

http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/L10004.html?noImages=

I just started with the 23 sts because I needed a new small cloth. it is so easy and easy to memorize as well.

http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/L10004.html?noImages=

I just started with the 23 sts because I needed a new small cloth. it is so easy and easy to memorize as well.

Ah but it's knitted. I was hoping when you said crocheting a cloth that you may have converted it as I don't knit. :cry

I've been away from CALs for a while but I would really like to join this one if I may.

I'm in a mystery knitting dishcloth Yahoo group but I want to work up some crochet pattern swatches and I like dishcloths for that.

Since I have recently moved, I am trying to stock my new kitchen with the bits and bobs that make a house (ok apt :wlol ) a home.

Welcome!

wow! so many fabulous dishcloths here ladies...makes me want to join right in!

Welcome!

Doh! Never mind, looked back at the posts and found it!

kuddles

Glad you found it! :)

[ATTACH]50876[/ATTACH]

Very pretty!

I finally got time today to sit down and crochet a dishcloth. I call this one Picket Fence Dishcloth. It's a variation of my mesh magic pattern but is worked using triple and single crochet stitches. I trimmed it using the reverse single crochet stitch.

post-10977-135897731062_thumb.jpg

I finally got time today to sit down and crochet a dishcloth. I call this one Picket Fence Dishcloth. It's a variation of my mesh magic pattern but is worked using triple and single crochet stitches. I trimmed it using the reverse single crochet stitch.

[ATTACH]50917[/ATTACH]

Very pretty!

[ATTACH]50917[/ATTACH]

Pretty!

I am having such a time getting my crochet cloth together. Well I have another pattern that is demanding my time so it is growing slowly... as they say :rofl

I'm going to get a few rows done today just because. :yes

I was reading a blog entry about a heart square and the woman suggested it could be made into a Shamrock Dishcloth. Since I love holiday dishcloths I decided to take up the challenge.

The picture is posted on my blog.

Looks great!! :tup

I was reading a blog entry about a heart square and the woman suggested it could be made into a Shamrock Dishcloth. Since I love holiday dishcloths I decided to take up the challenge.

The picture is posted on my blog.

I love that - it is so cheerful. :manyheart

I spent some time on bus rides yesterday after buying *some*:devil yarn at the mall. I love this colour pattern. It's subtle but very pretty.

I cut the yarn about 30 meters from my bus stop. :whew

post-4896-135897733274_thumb.jpg

I had some idea that I could do a square with more openness at the top but that didn't quite work out. But the dishes don't care about that. :wlol

I spent some time on bus rides yesterday after buying *some*:devil yarn at the mall. I love this colour pattern. It's subtle but very pretty.

I cut the yarn about 30 meters from my bus stop. :whew

[ATTACH]51286[/ATTACH]

I had some idea that I could do a square with more openness at the top but that didn't quite work out. But the dishes don't care about that. :wlol

That is really pretty! Too pretty for dishes!

Archived