Dishcloths of 2012 CAL...........

teakaycee

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is a square that I saw and just had to crochet a dishcloth from the pattern.

[ATTACH]54739[/ATTACH]

Very Pretty!

I bought a lage skein of the Tumbleweed cotton just because it looked so pretty on the shelf.

I love how it works up. Wish I could get this in a Bernat Worsted too.

[ATTACH]54678[/ATTACH]

oh that is nice i would love it in WW too!

you can never go far wrong with taupe and peach :c9

I'm working on another Waffle weave stitch dishcloth :hook:crocheting its in my to go bag so whenever i am sitting waiting somewhere I have something to work on that is small enough to fit in my purse:hook

Happy Stitching:crocheting

Here are several little star cloths I crocheted for the upcoming Relay for Life fundraiser in my local area. I used up scrap cotton to make these. This is a fun and fast little cloth.

[ATTACH]55098[/ATTACH]

Very cute! And thanks for the link to the pattern!! :hug

Very cute wash cloths, Recycle Cindy. Thanks for the link to the pattern. Somewhere around this house I have stashed some gold cotton yarn from Peaches and Cream when they were going out of business last year. My plan was to make some star dish/wash cloths to put in our church's clothes closet at Christmas time as well as the "Special Christmas" items we put out for our members and/or their friends who need a little extra help at Christmas. I thought they would make a cute present for teachers. You know a gold star for the teacher. This pattern will be perfect for that. Now if I can just find that yarn in time to make them for this coming Christmas.:rofl

Very cute wash cloths, Recycle Cindy. Thanks for the link to the pattern. Somewhere around this house I have stashed some gold cotton yarn from Peaches and Cream when they were going out of business last year. My plan was to make some star dish/wash cloths to put in our church's clothes closet at Christmas time as well as the "Special Christmas" items we put out for our members and/or their friends who need a little extra help at Christmas. I thought they would make a cute present for teachers. You know a gold star for the teacher. This pattern will be perfect for that. Now if I can just find that yarn in time to make them for this coming Christmas.:rofl

Boy do I understand! I have uh....several tubs of yarn and it takes me half an hour to find what I want! And that is with me keeping cottons together, wools together, etc!

kuddles

• 2 weeks later...
Here are several little star cloths I crocheted for the upcoming Relay for Life fundraiser in my local area. I used up scrap cotton to make these. This is a fun and fast little cloth.

[ATTACH]55098[/ATTACH]

Those are super cute! Thanks for sharing the pattern link, I'm going to add it to my long list, lol.

I just made this one today. It's from the book Dishcloths In the Round from Leisure Arts.

post-22492-135897758806_thumb.jpg

Those are super cute! Thanks for sharing the pattern link, I'm going to add it to my long list, lol.

I just made this one today. It's from the book Dishcloths In the Round from Leisure Arts.

Very pretty, too pretty for dishes!

Finally, a few dishcloths to show:

The two together are Country Ripple Dishcloth, the light blue one is Easy Crocheted Dishcloth, and the bright blue one is made with a stitch that I know as the forget-me-not stitch. I often use it for baby blankets.

Love these. I really like that forget me not stitch... must try that.

Lots of great cloths shared. I love them all. Here is a dishtowel and dishcloth set that I finally got off my queue that I've wanted to do for awhile. It's this Lion Brand pattern and I just adapted a smaller version for the cloth. I also did just 2 stripes on each end.

post-10977-135897759712_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Here is a new cloth I've been making using my corded cloth pattern. It's just a basic pattern but I added the reverse single crochet edging and thus the name corded cloth was given to the pattern. It could be used for a dishcloth or washcloth. I've shown a few different ones below that I crocheted using the pattern.

post-10977-135897764888_thumb.jpg

post-10977-13589776489_thumb.jpg

post-10977-135897764886_thumb.jpg

Here is a new cloth I've been making using my corded cloth pattern. It's just a basic pattern but I added the reverse single crochet edging and thus the name corded cloth was given to the pattern. It could be used for a dishcloth or washcloth. I've shown a few different ones below that I crocheted using the pattern.

[ATTACH]56397[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]56398[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]56399[/ATTACH]

Very nice. They would make great face cloths - I love the exfoliating effect of cotton and that edge would be lovely

[ATTACH]56397[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]56398[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]56399[/ATTACH]

Those are very nice.

Bernat has a knit pattern for a leaf shape dish cloth. Bigger than what I like though, think it is 9.5 x 11. I might try to adjust the pattern to make it smaller in both width and length.

• 2 weeks later...
I just realized that I hadn't shared this latest cloth pattern so in honor of the 4th of July, here is my flag washcloth or dishcloth pattern.

[ATTACH]56747[/ATTACH]

:firecrack:firecrack:firecrack:firecrack Happy 4th Everyone! :firecrack :firecrack :firecrack :firecrack

How cute! I haven't made any dishcloths in ages. They are calling me!

Archived