Dishcloths of 2012 CAL...........

teakaycee

I just realized that I hadn't shared this latest cloth pattern so in honor of the 4th of July, here is my flag washcloth or dishcloth pattern.

[ATTACH]56747[/ATTACH]

:firecrack:firecrack:firecrack:firecrack Happy 4th Everyone! :firecrack :firecrack :firecrack :firecrack

Very nice

and here's wishing a great 4th for my American friends.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I THINK I belong to this exchange??

:D The only exchanging we do is chatter and photos/patterns - so if that's what you mean, absolutely, and welcome!! :hug

If you are referring to actually exchanging dishcloths, that's not us... :(

;)

Have a great night!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few more cloths I crocheted for the Warmth of Warriors project. I wrote up the star facecloth pattern if anyone wants to use the pattern. It's free and works up really quickly.

post-10977-135897769856_thumb.jpg

post-10977-135897769859_thumb.jpg

On another note, has anyone heard from Teakaycee lately? I sent her a message through her blog but didn't receive a reply. I just hope she's doing okay as she hasn't posted here in a long time. Hugs to you Teakaycee if you read this. :hug

Here are a few more cloths I crocheted for the Warmth of Warriors project. I wrote up the star facecloth pattern if anyone wants to use the pattern. It's free and works up really quickly.

[ATTACH]57222[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]57223[/ATTACH]

On another note, has anyone heard from Teakaycee lately? I sent her a message through her blog but didn't receive a reply. I just hope she's doing okay as she hasn't posted here in a long time. Hugs to you Teakaycee if you read this. :hug

Your cloths are lovely!

• 4 weeks later...

That is so cute, thanks for sharing:clap

I made the zinnia dishcloth from the lily email. It turned out very nicely, but I forgot to take a picture before I gave it to a friend.

http://www.sugarncream.com/data/pattern/pdf/Lily_SnCweb165_cr_dishcloth_zinnia.en_US.pdf

Can anyone else tell me how many rows to do? If anyone has any patterns they would be greatly appreciated.:manyheart:hug

The trick with dishcloths is you make them either according to a pattern or as big as you want them to be.

When I knit Grandma's Favourite dishcloth I tend to make them smaller than most people because I like a smaller cloth and I have friends who like them smaller as well

If you are looking for crochet patterns to work from you can never go wrong with Crochet pattern Central's dishcloth index or any other item :rofl

My favourite way to make dishcloths in knit or crochet is to use them to learn a new stitch or technique. :wlol

• 3 weeks later...
I always think of my Dish setter cloths as dish cloths so I'm posting the pic here of my new one for my changing kitchen decor.

:pinterest[ATTACH]58629[/ATTACH]

the rest of the set can be seen here

Very pretty cloth and I love the color. Such a soft looking color. :c9

Archived