Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

Wow Ladies you are all on the ball and each and every ghan is lovely ..

I love each and every one of them....

Here is my rr at 30 rounds so far i will continue til i hit 50 rounds and i will stop there ..

Thanks for looking... I know it looks almost like the 20 round mark but just wanted you all to see the colors...

hugs

Lillibet

Very pretty!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sadly, I haven't touched my blanket in over a week. :( I will be fixing that very soon, as I need the "no deadline" project to save my sanity! :lolI just love how everyone's blankets are coming along and how they are looking finished!

I did get a new yarn shelf yesterday. DH brought it home from work. It needs some paint, but I :heart it! Got almost all of my yarn on it (somewhat a miracle in itself).

[ATTACH]50871[/ATTACH]

Awesome!!

Speaking of "stash"...I got sick and tired of digging through plastic bags in my craft room to find what I wanted to use...I purged the craft room closet of clothing that I never wear (will donate them to Goodwill or Sal Army)...I had a fabric hanging shelf thingy and purchased another one...Now I can see what I have and cleaned up the craft room mess too...even managed to have a shelf for patterns...

Speaking of "stash"...I got sick and tired of digging through plastic bags in my craft room to find what I wanted to use...I purged the craft room closet of clothing that I never wear (will donate them to Goodwill or Sal Army)...I had a fabric hanging shelf thingy and purchased another one...Now I can see what I have and cleaned up the craft room mess too...even managed to have a shelf for patterns...

What a great idea! I think that I even have one of those hangey things somewhere :think

Sadly, I haven't touched my blanket in over a week. :( I will be fixing that very soon, as I need the "no deadline" project to save my sanity! :lolI just love how everyone's blankets are coming along and how they are looking finished!

I did get a new yarn shelf yesterday. DH brought it home from work. It needs some paint, but I :heart it! Got almost all of my yarn on it (somewhat a miracle in itself).

[ATTACH]50871[/ATTACH]

Cool!

I set myself a goal of finishing the wedding ring by this weekend. I am so ready to be finished with it.

Wow! You guys are all so talanted! I know I shouldn't but I'm thinking of doing the mystery cal... Lol I got a good amount done yesterday on my granny but I had to drive my sisters all around to appointments...should start something small to keep in my bag! Lots of dr apointments! I think I have the smallest stash ever! It's one regular clear size bin and a laundry basket of started projects! That's it! It's so hard to not buy more! But considering I used to work at Michaels I think I did really good! Good luck with all ur projects! Talk to u all later!

Well, I finished up square 8/12 last night so looks like I should be able to finish before the mystery cal starts :think I have 4 more to go and then to join and border :D

Wow Ladies you are all on the ball and each and every ghan is lovely ..

I love each and every one of them....

Here is my rr at 30 rounds so far i will continue til i hit 50 rounds and i will stop there ..

Thanks for looking... I know it looks almost like the 20 round mark but just wanted you all to see the colors...

hugs

Lillibet

Gorgeous, love the colors :manyheart

here is the picture. I had enough red to do 3 rows. I am going to do 2 rows of green and the decide what I'm going to do. I only have the variegated and the white as an option..thought it might look ok with one row of that after the green:think

I agree, it will look great with either option :yes

[ATTACH]50871[/ATTACH]

Awesome :yay

thanks for the lovely words, ladies! I just found out yesterday that the baby has dropped so suddenly her blanket is on a much closer deadline than I thought!

I love love love the craft shelves and storage ideas you guys have. My huge plastic totes, several reusable shopping bags and then quite a few small boxes of scrap yarn are a huge pain in the butt so I might steal some of those ideas!

thanks for the lovely words, ladies! I just found out yesterday that the baby has dropped so suddenly her blanket is on a much closer deadline than I thought!

I love love love the craft shelves and storage ideas you guys have. My huge plastic totes, several reusable shopping bags and then quite a few small boxes of scrap yarn are a huge pain in the butt so I might steal some of those ideas!

:yay, it's so exciting :cheer

Wow! You guys are all so talanted! I know I shouldn't but I'm thinking of doing the mystery cal... Lol I got a good amount done yesterday on my granny but I had to drive my sisters all around to appointments...should start something small to keep in my bag! Lots of dr apointments! I think I have the smallest stash ever! It's one regular clear size bin and a laundry basket of started projects! That's it! It's so hard to not buy more! But considering I used to work at Michaels I think I did really good! Good luck with all ur projects! Talk to u all later!

I dont have a very big yarn stash either. I have the want.. but not the budget!!

How exciting!!

I dont have a very big yarn stash either. I have the want.. but not the budget!!

I feel ya sunflowermom! My eyes are bigger than my pocketbook or my yarnstash right now! When I left Indiana, I could only take what would fit in my car. Unfornately, I had to leave all my yarn, and I probably had three garbage bags (the 40 gallon size) full of skeins of yarn! I have a very small car!! So I am in start over mode!

I feel ya sunflowermom! My eyes are bigger than my pocketbook or my yarnstash right now! When I left Indiana, I could only take what would fit in my car. Unfornately, I had to leave all my yarn, and I probably had three garbage bags (the 40 gallon size) full of skeins of yarn! I have a very small car!! So I am in start over mode!

Most of my yarn is out in my car right now! We're moving in 3 weeks, and I have most of my house packed. The yarn is in the car so that I can get to it easily if I need to.

My Twinkle Baby Afghan (which just sounds odd, lol) is going to be rather large. I decided to make it bigger so that he can use it as a toddler as well. So about 50" x 50" or so. I officially have 9 squares completely finished. I have 18 more that just need bordered, and 5 that need the ends woven in and bordered. I have 2 squares started, so I need to make 15 more squares for a total of 49.

Sorry about the pic quality.

post-54847-135897731006_thumb.jpg

That is no good. HOpefully you can get some more and soon!!

I really need to get that box down that has my afghan in it--I can see it but I can't reach it. So maybe this weekend I can have DH get it down so I can get back on my RR.

Looking forward to seeing your afghans Sue.

Still plugging away on a RR--but have had little crochet time this past few weeks. i really want to get it done before the Mystery CAL!!!

I love the idea of cleaning out a closet and using those fabric hangy things to put yarn in!

You all are doing such a great job with your afghans. I'm ashamed to admit I haven't worked on mine since the weekend. :(

My nephew has been in and out of the hospital (ICU no less). He's having surgery today. Keep him in your thoughts and/or prayers please. With him and regular life, I feel like I barely have time to sit down in the evening.

Keep up the good work everyone. I didn't get any hook time yesterday and don't really anticipate any today :(

Nicole - Sending prayers out for your nephew and family :hug :hug :hug

Nicole - Praying for your nephew!

Thank you both. I just want him to feel better. :(

You all are doing such a great job with your afghans. I'm ashamed to admit I haven't worked on mine since the weekend. :(

My nephew has been in and out of the hospital (ICU no less). He's having surgery today. Keep him in your thoughts and/or prayers please. With him and regular life, I feel like I barely have time to sit down in the evening.

Sending out prayers and healing thoughts.:hug

I am trying really hard to work on my afghan/bedspread this week, but have church activities every night this week after work. I will just have to work twice as hard next week to get it caught up!

Sarah, I am praying for a speedy recovery for your nephew!

Archived