Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am working on a snuggie which looks like an afghan. I will post a pic of my progress.. I hope that since its a snuggie you all dont mind if I join in here!!

I've wanted to make a snuggie for a long time now, I have the pattern or maybe two, after seeing yours I want to add that to my list:eek

Looking good everyone!

I have gotten some work done on my granny stripe. I really, really need to get it done before the Bernat Mystery CAL starts. We'll see! :lol

René - I love the colors of your wool eaters. I want to make one of those, but I can't bear the thought of dealing with all of those ends.

What about in less color changes? Not too many ends :D it's not really a hard pattern, I had put off trying it because it looked complicated, but it is time consuming especially as it grows, that's why in the future I wouldn't mind making squares and then putting it together.

Rene- looks great!!!:manyheart

Thank You

Here's a pic of the "Peek-A-Boo" baby blanket I finished for my DD's friend- the lighting isn't great but the color is Lilac (Caron Pounder)

Love it :manyheart

The pattern here is from our very own Cindy (Gardner) which is a great one, BTW!!

Wow!! Looks great! I've always thought that the wool-eater looked like a really neat pattern, but I've never tried it.

thanks, I thought it looked like a complicated pattern but it really isn't hard.

Your blanket looks great, (and thanks for the kind words about my pattern.)

Fabulous!

Thank You

I need to give that blanket a try! It looks so awesome!

René

Its here! I even broke down and told her and showed her the colors. Just working on it an hour when I head to bed every night isn't going to be enough time to finish it, so I need to be able to pull it out and work on it during the day.

Now, maybe once the kids are in their high chairs for dinner, I can get started :D

I am working on a snuggie which looks like an afghan. I will post a pic of my progress.. I hope that since its a snuggie you all dont mind if I join in here!!

That is such a cute picture! Doggie looks like he is very cozy.

Loving seeing the pictures of everybodys afghans

thought I would share what I have done so far on my wool eater

:cheer

Those are really pretty! Are you using a G hook like the pattern suggests? I'm making mine with an I hook. I'll have to post a pic :)

Here's a pic of the "Peek-A-Boo" baby blanket I finished for my DD's friend- the lighting isn't great but the color is Lilac (Caron Pounder)

The pattern here is from our very own Cindy (Gardner) which is a great one, BTW!!

Really pretty! Love that color :)

We'd love to have you! :D Welcome!!!!

What about in less color changes? Not too many ends :D it's not really a hard pattern, I had put off trying it because it looked complicated, but it is time consuming especially as it grows, that's why in the future I wouldn't mind making squares and then putting it together.

René

Unless I'm not thinking clearly, I'd have to finish off every two rows anyway, right? So, less color changes just means I'm weaving in the same color yarn. :lol

The granny stripe is NEVER going to be finished! :eek I made it too big. It's going to be fabulous once finished, but it will take the rest of my life to crochet the thing. :lol

I hope you all have a great weekend and that you get in a lot of :hook time.

Unless I'm not thinking clearly, I'd have to finish off every two rows anyway, right? So, less color changes just means I'm weaving in the same color yarn. :lol

The granny stripe is NEVER going to be finished! :eek I made it too big. It's going to be fabulous once finished, but it will take the rest of my life to crochet the thing. :lol

How big did you make it? When I made the one for my DD I chained 150.

It's :snow here today! Was supposed to go into work for a few hours, but I've already nixed that idea:lol. I did bring some work home, so I think I should go grab another cup of coffee and get on that so I can spend the afternoon :crocheting!!!

Thank you!!

Argh! So much for trying to start the afghan from memory :( I have about 10 chains left, even though I counted my starting chain three times and had the right number, so I screwed up my count somewhere in the first row. So, time to frog the row that takes the most amount of time, bah!

Argh! So much for trying to start the afghan from memory :( I have about 10 chains left, even though I counted my starting chain three times and had the right number, so I screwed up my count somewhere in the first row. So, time to frog the row that takes the most amount of time, bah!

That is frustrating.. I hope it works this time.

How big did you make it? When I made the one for my DD I chained 150.

It's :snow here today! Was supposed to go into work for a few hours, but I've already nixed that idea:lol. I did bring some work home, so I think I should go grab another cup of coffee and get on that so I can spend the afternoon :crocheting!!!

I'm making it vertical stripes. I chained around 200 or so. I wanted it this big. I'm just tired of it not being done! :lol

I hope you've moved on from work stuff and started hooking. :D

Grr....I hate it when that happens. :angry

We have snow today, so I'm hoping to get more work done on all my WIPs!

It sounds like a bunch of us are dealing with snow today. We've had very little this season. We're up to something like 2 1/2 inches for the entire season. That's waaaaaay down for us.

I have gotten my cooking done. I always cook a couple of meal on the weekend and freeze them. Now I'm pulling out the :devil granny stripe. :P

I'd like to join in. I started an RR in the Fall and had to put it to the side to finish some Christmas projects and special requests. This would be a good opportunity to get started again:hook As you can see I haven't gotten very far...lol

post-47060-135897728941_thumb.jpg

I'd like to join in. I started an RR in the Fall and had to put it to the side to finish some Christmas projects and special requests. This would be a good opportunity to get started again:hook As you can see I haven't gotten very far...lol

Beautiful :manyheart

Beautiful beginning! Love the colors. :cheer :cheer :cheer

It looks great, and I think you have a good start.

Archived