Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

Here is my baby blanket. Its about 38 or 39 inches in diameter and I may add a few rounds to it before I donate it. Its made from yarn leftover from other projects. (some of the projects were so long ago, that I can't remember what I originally did with the yarn!) The pattern is here.

Cindy- that is so pretty and I love the colors together~~

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is the afghan that I was on a timeline to make. I made afghans for all of my girls and gave them to them last night, this was the final one.

Very pretty- and I just saw the thread where you posted all the afghans you made for your friends and each and every one was beautiful!!!:manyheart

Wow! :faint Everyone's projects are so beautiful!!! I've made progress on the granny stripe, but I got sucked into reading another book. :devil I just finished it though so I'm going to spend the rest of my evening crocheting. :yes

Wow! :faint Everyone's projects are so beautiful!!! I've made progress on the granny stripe, but I got sucked into reading another book. :devil I just finished it though so I'm going to spend the rest of my evening crocheting. :yes

I made some hats today while watching the Ravens/Pats game.

Now my GIANTS are on, so not sure how much :crocheting I'll get done. This is the game that matters!!:lol

Go Giants!

I made some hats today while watching the Ravens/Pats game.

Now my GIANTS are on, so not sure how much :crocheting I'll get done. This is the game that matters!!:lol

Go Giants!

All I know is that the Patriots cannot be allowed to win the Super Bowl in my town. It WILL NOT happen! So, go Giants or who the heck ever other than the daggum Pats! :lol

All I know is that the Patriots cannot be allowed to win the Super Bowl in my town. It WILL NOT happen! So, go Giants or who the heck ever other than the daggum Pats! :lol

Giants are going to the Super Bowl---so I'm glad you'll be rooting for my team!!!;)

:cheer:clap:yay:cheer:clap

Giants are going to the Super Bowl---so I'm glad you'll be rooting for my team!!!;)

:cheer:clap:yay:cheer:clap

:cheer Go Giants! :cheer

Too bad it wasn't the Ravens and Giants. :devil

Here is my snuggie. I only did short sleeves because thats how I wanted it.

Great job!

Hi everybody! I was just wondering if you all would mind if I joined you? I'm currently working on 2 afghans and I have the yarn for 2 more! I'm trying to get them all done before my baby is due the end of may! I am at home most days and I have taken up crafting again! I used to only knit but I find I like the look and speed of crochet o much better!

Very cool!

Hi everybody! I was just wondering if you all would mind if I joined you? I'm currently working on 2 afghans and I have the yarn for 2 more! I'm trying to get them all done before my baby is due the end of may! I am at home most days and I have taken up crafting again! I used to only knit but I find I like the look and speed of crochet o much better!

Welcome! :)

I have 9 squares sewn together for the wedding ring afghan. I am really not liking this pattern. I am not sure if I will use this pattern for the second one or a different one. If I use this one again, I will heavily modify it.

Good morning everyone and :welcome to the newcomers :hug

I did get some hooking time in on Saturday. I'm on my 7th square for my throw and made a square to mail out, but think I will make a 2nd square to go with that one probably tonight. I didn't get anything done yesterday because it was a busy day.

:yay:cheer Go Giants!!! :clap:bounce I agree that the Patriots need to be stopped!!!!

Here are pics of a wooleater and a RR I'm working on ;)

Love all your colors and great work :manyheart

Here is my baby blanket. Its about 38 or 39 inches in diameter and I may add a few rounds to it before I donate it. Its made from yarn leftover from other projects. (some of the projects were so long ago, that I can't remember what I originally did with the yarn!) The pattern is here.

Beautiful :manyheart

Here is the afghan that I was on a timeline to make. I made afghans for all of my girls and gave them to them last night, this was the final one.

Gorgeous :manyheart

Great job and that's all the reason you need for short sleeves :yes

Good morning all. I thought I would join into the conversation. I am working on and afghan/bedspread (it's supposed to be an afghan but I want to make it big enough to put on my bed). I keep starting it in different designs and keep tearing it apart because I just don't like it, or it is not flowing the way I want it to flow. I don't want to do the normal dc all the way through but wanted it to be a design of some sort. Can't really find what I am looking for (I won't know until I see it, I guess!). Anyways, will advise once I start working on it and post pictures when it is done. It is going to be a turquoise color, that I do know.

Good morning all. I thought I would join into the conversation. I am working on and afghan/bedspread (it's supposed to be an afghan but I want to make it big enough to put on my bed). I keep starting it in different designs and keep tearing it apart because I just don't like it, or it is not flowing the way I want it to flow. I don't want to do the normal dc all the way through but wanted it to be a design of some sort. Can't really find what I am looking for (I won't know until I see it, I guess!). Anyways, will advise once I start working on it and post pictures when it is done. It is going to be a turquoise color, that I do know.

Welcome both of you!

Good morning everyone. I may start on pet blankets soon.. my husband says that since the jack russell LOVES my snuggie I should make them thier own blanket. So I may start that today.

LOL! My husband says I have to make the cat something to sleep on. He is always sleeping on my projects and even on the play kitchen thingie that I made, lol.

LOL! My husband says I have to make the cat something to sleep on. He is always sleeping on my projects and even on the play kitchen thingie that I made, lol.

Will you make it out of scraps or will you do a color theme?? I think its a good idea but I wonder if it will help or will they still choose our things. HAHA

I started another cross afghan yesterday for my friend's daughter. I will be making one for her son too.

Everyone's work looks beautiful. Keep up the great work! :hook

Archived