Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

I'm up to 10 rows completed on the afghan. I likely won't work on it today or tomorrow since I work, so I suspect it will be hats or an ami going to work with me this afternoon.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning everybody! I made a good amount of progress on my rainbow baby afghan! I was worried about the colors looking ok together but so far it looks lovely! I'm so excited! I've been but on semi/bed rest due to mu back so all I do all day is straighten up after everybody and watch movies! So these projects are wonderful! I just need to stop looking online for more projects! Lol

Everyone's work looks so amazing! Sorry I've been so absent. So much work this last week with filling if for people, and these last few days have been very pregnancy worry filled. Though my mind is a little more at ease with finding that the pain was totally normal and it sounds like she'll be born sooner than later! Though this does mean that i really need to get working on her blanket. I'm a little unsure of the pattern but it's WAY too late to quit it now since it's a third of a the way done.

My DH's that got put on hold for the baby

geoff's blanket square

I only have another 67 of these to go. They are ALMOST 12 inches and done in the moss stitch with a single crochet edge.

The baby's work in progress

So I really love the straight box stitch now. It works up so fast! I won't love all the ends I'm leaving from the pattern though. :eek I'm at the point where I'm not sure if these pattern stripe I picked it working or not, but too late to fret now!

Nubbin's blanket

post-8673-135897730463_thumb.jpg

post-8673-135897730467_thumb.jpg

Everyone's work looks so amazing! Sorry I've been so absent. So much work this last week with filling if for people, and these last few days have been very pregnancy worry filled. Though my mind is a little more at ease with finding that the pain was totally normal and it sounds like she'll be born sooner than later! Though this does mean that i really need to get working on her blanket. I'm a little unsure of the pattern but it's WAY too late to quit it now since it's a third of a the way done.

Ok. Till I remember how to make the pictures pop up, here are the links!

geoff's blanket square

Nubbin's blanket

Great job!!

Good morning everybody! I made a good amount of progress on my rainbow baby afghan! I was worried about the colors looking ok together but so far it looks lovely! I'm so excited! I've been but on semi/bed rest due to mu back so all I do all day is straighten up after everybody and watch movies! So these projects are wonderful! I just need to stop looking online for more projects! Lol

Good morning to you too!!

Hi everybody! I was just wondering if you all would mind if I joined you? I'm currently working on 2 afghans and I have the yarn for 2 more! I'm trying to get them all done before my baby is due the end of may! I am at home most days and I have taken up crafting again! I used to only knit but I find I like the look and speed of crochet o much better!

Welcome to this crochet along!!

I started on the heirloom stitches afghan. Haven't even gotten row one done yet :rofl

I am almost done with the Christmas RR. Not sure how big to make it (it's heavy!) or how to finish it off with the yarn I have left. I'm thinking of doing as much of the red I can (the pattern I'm doing should be 5 red, 2 white, 5 red, 2 green) hoping to get the full 5 rows..but if I can't I'll do 3 and 2 green and maybe end with a row of white? uplaoding pic will post in a few

I started on the heirloom stitches afghan. Haven't even gotten row one done yet :rofl

I am almost done with the Christmas RR. Not sure how big to make it (it's heavy!) or how to finish it off with the yarn I have left. I'm thinking of doing as much of the red I can (the pattern I'm doing should be 5 red, 2 white, 5 red, 2 green) hoping to get the full 5 rows..but if I can't I'll do 3 and 2 green and maybe end with a row of white? uplaoding pic will post in a few

I cant wait to see!!

geoff's blanket square

I only have another 67 of these to go. They are ALMOST 12 inches and done in the moss stitch with a single crochet edge.

So I really love the straight box stitch now. It works up so fast! I won't love all the ends I'm leaving from the pattern though. :eek I'm at the point where I'm not sure if these pattern stripe I picked it working or not, but too late to fret now!

Nubbin's blanket

Both projects are beautiful :manyheart

Wow Ladies you are all on the ball and each and every ghan is lovely ..

I love each and every one of them....

Here is my rr at 30 rounds so far i will continue til i hit 50 rounds and i will stop there ..

Thanks for looking... I know it looks almost like the 20 round mark but just wanted you all to see the colors...

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-135897730565_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897730568_thumb.jpg

Here is my rr at 30 rounds so far i will continue til i hit 50 rounds and i will stop there ..

Thanks for looking... I know it looks almost like the 20 round mark but just wanted you all to see the colors...

hugs

Lillibet

Pretty!

hugs

Lillibet

I love the colors:hook

Hi everyone! How's it going? Everyone's afghans look amazing. Keep up the good work! :clap

I'm making progress on the granny stripe, slowly, but surely. I decided to wait and show you a picture once it's finished. I should be able to have it finished by the time the Bernat Mystery CAL starts. :xfin

here is the picture. I had enough red to do 3 rows. I am going to do 2 rows of green and the decide what I'm going to do. I only have the variegated and the white as an option..thought it might look ok with one row of that after the green:think

post-35596-135897730589_thumb.jpg

geoff's blanket square

Nubbin's blanket

I love this baby blanket!! You can do it!!!:cheer

hugs

Lillibet

This is gorgeous!

hugs

Lillibet

It looks great so far Lillibet!!!:manyheart

here is the picture. I had enough red to do 3 rows. I am going to do 2 rows of green and the decide what I'm going to do. I only have the variegated and the white as an option..thought it might look ok with one row of that after the green:think

Very Pretty!

I love how its coming along Personally I like ending a blanket in a dark color- but the varigeted might look kind of cool too!! Whatever you decide- it's a beautiful RR!:manyheart

Sadly, I haven't touched my blanket in over a week. :( I will be fixing that very soon, as I need the "no deadline" project to save my sanity! :lolI just love how everyone's blankets are coming along and how they are looking finished!

I did get a new yarn shelf yesterday. DH brought it home from work. It needs some paint, but I :heart it! Got almost all of my yarn on it (somewhat a miracle in itself).

post-18684-135897730648_thumb.jpg

Sadly, I haven't touched my blanket in over a week. :( I will be fixing that very soon, as I need the "no deadline" project to save my sanity! :lolI just love how everyone's blankets are coming along and how they are looking finished!

I did get a new yarn shelf yesterday. DH brought it home from work. It needs some paint, but I :heart it! Got almost all of my yarn on it (somewhat a miracle in itself).

[ATTACH]50871[/ATTACH]

I was just telling hubby the other day that I was going to have to get some kind of shelf because I have found my stash is growing. I too have become a yarn a holic. I have it stashed here there and everywhere, it would be nice to have it all in one spot.:hook

Archived