Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh...I haunt gotten much done with my projects today or yesterday...to much drama with this baby...everything is ok after lots of testing! So thank god! Nicole, I'm sending my prayers to your family! Hope everything works it's self out well! Hears to everybody getting some quality time with there yarn!

You all are doing such a great job with your afghans. I'm ashamed to admit I haven't worked on mine since the weekend. :(

My nephew has been in and out of the hospital (ICU no less). He's having surgery today. Keep him in your thoughts and/or prayers please. With him and regular life, I feel like I barely have time to sit down in the evening.

Prayers that all went well with your nephew's surgery Nicole!:hug:hug:hug

Thinking about you Nicole!!! Prayers continue for your nephew!!!!:hug

Happy Birthday, Marisa! Hope you have a fabulous day! :cake:birthday

I did 2 rounds on the RR last night:clap The bigger the RR gets, the longer it takes to do each round!:yes

Thinking about you Nicole!!! Prayers continue for your nephew!!!!:hug

Happy Birthday, Marisa! Hope you have a fabulous day! :cake:birthday

I did 2 rounds on the RR last night:clap The bigger the RR gets, the longer it takes to do each round!:yes

I did 2 rounds on my RR last night as well. You're so right the bigger it gets the longer it takes to get around...lol. Hopefully i'll get to work on it more this weekend.:crocheting

Wow! I take a little break and I have tons of pages to read! :lol

my project called for 24 middle squares, I got them done, and weaved in all the ends, and when I started to put it together--it looked too small!!! :(

soooo, I am working on adding more squares. Just need one more square to go, then I get to put it together and maybe add some kind of border to make it larger.

Then comes all the rose squares! :hook

I love all the pictures!!! Good job everyone!! :cheer

(I will post a picture soon! :))

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone. I've been at the hospital with him all day. Surgery went well, but his lung collapsed this morning. So, he was put back into the PICU. His temp is better though. He feels pretty bad, but hopefully he's on the mend now. :xfin I'm exhausted and plan on passing out for at least eight hours.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone. I've been at the hospital with him all day. Surgery went well, but his lung collapsed this morning. So, he was put back into the PICU. His temp is better though. He feels pretty bad, but hopefully he's on the mend now. :xfin I'm exhausted and plan on passing out for at least eight hours.

I'm continuing to pray for him. Get some rest :hug

:hug

Nicole- Positive thoughts and prayers that your nephew will be on the mend and home soon:hug Don't forget to take care of you too!:hug

Made some good progress on my Heirloom Stitches Throw last week. I took a picture on Tuesday but never got around to posting it. I'm a bit further along but not by much.

Wow- I love this- you are making good progress! It's going to be one beautiful afghan when it is finished!:manyheart

Made some good progress on my Heirloom Stitches Throw last week. I took a picture on Tuesday but never got around to posting it. I'm a bit further along but not by much.

Looking great! :)

Prayers going out to you Nicole :hug

:mug:cat:yarn

Archived