Any Afghan CAL

nicolep

I'd like to join in. I started an RR in the Fall and had to put it to the side to finish some Christmas projects and special requests. This would be a good opportunity to get started again:hook As you can see I haven't gotten very far...lol

It's very nice and is going to be so pretty when you have finished. You can do it!!!:cheer:cheer:cheer

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the work I'm seeing is beautiful! I got to do a little on the baby ghan I started back in November while I was waiting at the hospital yesterday (grandmother had surgery). I'm thinking about starting on another one after I bring her home tomorrow, but not sure yet.

All the work I'm seeing is beautiful! I got to do a little on the baby ghan I started back in November while I was waiting at the hospital yesterday (grandmother had surgery). I'm thinking about starting on another one after I bring her home tomorrow, but not sure yet.

Hope all went well with the surgery!

Here are pics of a wooleater and a RR I'm working on ;)

Love them both....beautiful colors. I have become an RR addict, the color possibilities with them are endless and they make wonderful quick and easy gifts.:hook

Wow, your doing great, please forgive me but what does RR stand for? I am still kinda new here and do not know all the abbreviations yet. I am thinking it is a type of afghan.

Here are pics of a wooleater and a RR I'm working on ;)

beautiful, both of them!

here is progress on my snuggie .....

Looks terrific!

Wow, your doing great, please forgive me but what does RR stand for? I am still kinda new here and do not know all the abbreviations yet. I am thinking it is a type of afghan.

Round Ripple

Here is my baby blanket. Its about 38 or 39 inches in diameter and I may add a few rounds to it before I donate it. Its made from yarn leftover from other projects. (some of the projects were so long ago, that I can't remember what I originally did with the yarn!) The pattern is here.

post-6189-135897729537_thumb.jpg

Here is my baby blanket. Its about 38 or 39 inches in diameter and I may add a few rounds to it before I donate it. Its made from yarn leftover from other projects. (some of the projects were so long ago, that I can't remember what I originally did with the yarn!) The pattern is here.

That is really pretty!

Love it and love the colors:hook

Here is the afghan that I was on a timeline to make. I made afghans for all of my girls and gave them to them last night, this was the final one.

I love the colors! What yarn did you use?

I have 3 rows completed on the afghan for my mother. I don't know if I'm going to work on it tonight or not since I've done a lot of work with cotton today for the potholder swap. I probably will just because I'd like to get the section of the first color done.

Archived